- US Air Conditioning grew to exceed USD 20 Billion in 2018
US Packaged air conditioning market leapt to over USD 20 billion in 2018 while US Central Plant Air Conditioning Market shows four consecutive years of growth.
- Revised British Standard on Legionella Risk Assessment
Nine years since the first standard on Legionella Risk Assessment, BS 8580, was published, a significantly revised version has just been released
- Empowering the Construction Industry to take Action on Mental Health
It is no secret that mental health is an issue in construction. Transient working patterns, long hours, working away from home and a macho, stiff upper lip culture can combine to create a challenging environment for employees – not least for men.
- Building for Wellbeing
What is the importance of facilities management on the health and wellbeing of a workforce?
- World Heat Pump Market Study 2019
The Global Heat Pumps Market recorded sales in units of slightly over 3 million units which was a slight decline from 2017
- French Air Conditioning Market Due to Soar to New Levels
BSRIA’s 2018 estimate that the market for ducted and un ducted single splits, multi splits, and VRF had increased to 589,000 units, while 532,000 condensing boilers were sold
- Policies and Standards Drive Changes in Global Heating Markets
The Asia and the Pacific region remain the largest heating market in the world, in volume terms, despite a decline in sales volume in 2018 by 8%
- BSRIA Instrument Solutions - July 2019 Kimo100 series promotion
For July 2019 only BSRIA Instrument Solutions is offering a free rubber boot case (ST110), half price calibrations and 24 month warranty on all Kimo 100 Series instruments
- BSRIA speaking at & supporting ISK-SODEX Exhibition in Istanbul - 2019
BSRIA is proud to be speaking at and supporting ISK-SODEX 2019 taking place at the Tüyap Fair Convention and Congress Center, Istanbul, Turkey, between Wednesday 2nd – Saturday 5th October 2019.
- Designing for Employee Wellbeing
How strengthening the relationship between people and place through workplace transformation can influence employee and organisational performance
- Building legislation and guidance update
A summary of the key recent and forthcoming legislation and guidance affecting buildings
- Supporting members and clients across the north of the UK
BSRIA opened its North of England office at Preston in 2017 to initially provide instrument, test, training and membership services
- BSRIA's new Soft Landings Awards - winners announced!
The winners have been announced at Friday’s BSRIA’s inaugural Soft Landings Awards. The winners were announced to wrap up BSRIA’s Soft Landings Conference 2019: quality and performance – two sides of the same coin staged at ARUP in London.
- BSRIA welcomes government zero net carbon commitment
BSRIA has welcomed today’s Prime Minister Theresa May’s announcement to commit the UK to net zero target for greenhouse gas emissions by 2050. On behalf of BSRIA members, and the wider built environment industry, we now call on government to turn words into deeds and deliver such action.
- BSRIA signs up NACE to membership
In a blaze of glory – NACE – the National association of Chimney Engineers has joined BSRIA membership this month.
- Louvres - to combat & complement the effects of climate change
When it comes to the efficient operation of a building, even the seemingly small decisions can have a big consequence, for example, what elements do you need to consider when specifying a weather louvre? BSRIA North’s expert, louvre testing facilities offer a solution.
- Outstanding installation and servicing requires outstanding products
BSRIA Instrument Solutions supplies Testo 440 humidity, temperature and air velocity kits to Condair plc's service & installation teams
- BSRIA Instrument Solutions are offering a free DP Measurements Ane vane head with all TT550S and TT570SV purchases
For June 2019 only BSRIA Instrument Solutions is offering a free DP Measurements Ane vane head with all TT550S and TT570SV micromanometer instrument purchases
- BSRIA staging new Soft Landings Awards - shortlist announced!
The shortlist has been selected for BSRIA’s inaugural Soft Landings Awards, which were unveiled in March. The winners will be announced at BSRIA’s Soft Landings Conference 2019: quality and performance – two sides of the same coin on Friday 14th June at ARUP in London.
- Member questions: Closed water systems, chemical store ventilation and circular economy
BSRIA answers some of the interesting building services engineering questions posed by its members
- Circular economy in the built environment
BSRIA takes an enlightening account extolling the virtues of the circular economy and the need to move away from a linear structure
- The Blockchain in the built environment
BSRIA introduces the concept of Blockchain and how it can be employed in the construction industry to keep accurate records of payments
- Guidance launched on commissioning services in new homes
At your services – What to expect during commissioning – was launched this week by The NHBC Foundation in collaboration with BSRIA. Published in answer to the ever-escalating cluster of services – from solar-technologies to whole-house ventilation systems.
- BSRIA successfully extends the scope of its UKAS accreditation for sampling Formaldehyde & TVOCs
BSRIA has successfully extended the scope of its UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service) accreditation for sampling Formaldehyde and Total Volatile Organic Compounds (TVOC) in accordance with BS EN 16000-3:2011 and BS EN 16000-6:2011 respectively.
- BSRIA Annual Global Air Conditioning Study shows growth
The recently published BSRIA market intelligence study on the global air conditioning (AC) market continued to show growth in 2018. Economic and population growth, urbanization and rising temperatures in countries such as Bangladesh, Brazil, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kenya and Vietnam: main drivers.
- BSRIA extends scope of its UKAS accreditation for domestic hot water heat pump testing
BSRIA has successfully extended the scope of its UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service) accreditation to include testing of domestic hot water heat pump in accordance with BS EN 16147:2017.
- Catapulting new companies into the world of smart heating & cooling
The Energy Systems Catapult’s Smart Heating & Cooling event staged in Birmingham last week confirmed that in the UK there are a wide range of companies offering innovative heating and cooling solutions, including solar thermal generation, energy storage (including thermal storage).
- BSRIA Instrument Solutions are offering a 22.5% discount off all Testo 440 products
For May 2019 only BSRIA Instrument Solutions is offering a fantastic 22.5% discount off the sale of all Testo 440 products, accessories and associated calibrations.
- BSRIA staging new Soft Landings Awards - submit your entry!
The countdown is on for industry to get involved with BSRIA’s new and exciting Soft Landings Awards, which were unveiled in March, and submit entries. The deadline is: Monday 20th May. The winners will be announced at BSRIA’s Soft Landings Conference 2019 on Friday 14th June at ARUP in London.
- Framework for net zero carbon buildings launched in Parliament
The UK Green Building Council (UKGBC) has delivered a framework for the UK construction and property industry to transition new and existing buildings to becoming net zero carbon by 2050, to meet the ambitions of the Paris Climate Agreement.
- BSRIA confirms speakers for prestigious industry event
Climate change is one of the biggest challenges facing society now. It is “high on the agenda” of personal and public issues. Only last week – the Extinction Rebellion protested in central London to highlight its climate change concerns with the decision makers.
- BACS Building Automation Controls - the information revolution
The industry is in the early stages of what could become a revolution in which data, the Cloud, analytics, IP connectivity and system convergence all “come together” to create the genuinely ‘smart’ building.
- Global growth in 2018 for structured cabling
Findings show that the global structured cabling market had “a very good year”, increasing by 4.2 per cent to USD 6.7 billion in 2018, “a much better performance than 2017” when the market increased by 1.8 per cent. The global estimate is based on data from 39 countries.
- BSRIA Residential Network Event: Building Better Homes Faster 4 - holistic approach an answer
BSRIA’s Building Better Homes Faster 4 event took place on Friday 7th December 2018. The key messages were: a holistic approach to house building is a recipe for success; and green spaces and healthy living is the new sustainable.
- BSRIA launches Soft Landings and Business-Focused Maintenance Topic Guide
BSRIA has launched its highly-anticipated new free to download topic guide on Soft Landings and Business-Focused Maintenance. As ever, the guide is an ‘at a glance publication’ to give readers a glimpse of the subject and recommends further reading.
- BSRIA Briefing 2019 - Dame Kelly Holmes, DBE - after lunch speaker
BSRIA is delighted to announce that the guest speaker at its flagship event – the annual Briefing and lunch – is Dame Kelly Holmes, DBE and will be held at the Brewery, in London, on Friday 15th November 2019.
- Call to educate the end user: BSRIA stages sustainable clean combustion event
To ensure industry complies with the Clean Air Strategy, launched by DEFRA in January, a Sustainable Clean Combustion event was staged by BSRIA on Wednesday where BSRIA’s Test House facilities were showcased. Presentations on the strategy and reducing emissions were given.
- Demographics - how a changing population is transforming the built environment
BSRIA has launched its White Paper on Megatrends: Demographics. Given that demographics look at the size, structure, movement and rates of change of human populations, this topic is likely to have impact on almost all industries and disciplines, nowhere more so than for Building Services.
- ISH 2019 Frankfurt - BSRIA highlights importance of connectivity in the HVAC&R sector
The importance of connectivity in the HVAC&R sector was highlighted by BSRIA experts at the recent BSRIA global HVAC trends presentations given at ISH 2019 in Frankfurt. The presentation session on the evening of Tuesday 12th March was attended by over 100 delegates from all industry segments.
- BSRIA's Mike Smith wins ACR News Alan Moor Award
Hot-on-the-heels of BSRIA’s Engineering Director, Mike Smith, being made an Honorary Member of BSRIA, he has added to this accolade by being awarded the ACR News Alan Moor Award at a ceremony held on Thursday 21st March in London.
- BSRIA staging new Soft Landings Awards
BSRIA is calling on industry to submit entries for its new Soft Landings Awards! Soft Landings project of the year – smaller projects (total value: up to £20m). Soft Landings project of the year – larger projects (total value: more than £20m). Soft Landings practitioner of the year.
- BSRIA Instrument Solutions now supplies the Testo 300 flue gas analyser range
Now available to Hire or Buy from BSRIA Instrument Solutions is the Testo 300 flue gas analyser range, which is available in several different kit configurations, including the capability to have an NO sensor fitted for calculating NOx in compliance with the Energy Related Products Directive (ErP).
- Mike Smith made Honorary Member of BSRIA
BSRIA is pleased to announce that Mike Smith, Engineering Director, BSRIA, has been made an Honorary Membership of BSRIA. This is only the 11th time this honour has been awarded in the 64-year history of the Association.
- Big growth in District Heating markets: now & on the horizon
The market of district energy (DE), including district heating and district cooling, has witnessed large growth in many countries in Europe in the last five years – and also a significant growth in China.
- Well-made buildings: why a wellbeing strategy is vital for property managers
Factors and considerations that property managers need to consider in the optimisation of their buildings for health and wellbeing
- Introducing Colin Goodwin - BSRIA Technical Director
Q&A with Colin Goodwin, newly appointed Technical Director at BSRIA
- BSRIA Instrument Solutions exhibiting at The Health & Safety Event at The NEC, Birmingham in April 2019
BSRIA Instrument Solutions is proud to be showcasing a comprehensive range of measuring and monitoring instruments at the Health & Safety Event being held from Tuesday 9th – Thursday 11th April at The NEC in Birmingham.
- Europe set for rapid growth in Smart Connected HVAC market
Europe is seeing a rapid growth in the market for Smart Connected HVAC, which refers to a heating, cooling or air conditioning system which is connected to a network – usually the internet – enabling its performance to be monitored and analysed.
- BSRIA gives reaction to Chancellor's Spring Statement - 2019
BSRIA has responded to yesterday’s Chancellor’s Spring Statement. Key points to industry: Housing: • Planning reform to release land in areas where the pressure is greatest.
- BSRIA sponsored MEP & POD Technology Award at Offsite Construction Awards - March 2019
BSRIA is delighted to have sponsored the best use of MEP (mechanical electrical plumbing) and POD Technology Award at the recent Offsite Construction Awards which celebrate the best in precision building design and delivery. The winners were: SES Engineering Services (SES).
- BSRIA staging Wellbeing Event in Manchester
BSRIA is staging an event on Wellbeing, as part of its Wellbeing Network, which will examine the issues around “happy and healthy staff” on Friday 29th March in Manchester.
- BSRIA Instrument Solutions gets personal for worker safety in hazardous environments
Now available to buy or hire from BSRIA Instrument Solutions is the TSI SidePak AM520i personal aerosol monitor, a small, lightweight, single-channel, portable, battery operated, datalogging, light-scattering laser photometer that provides real-time aerosol mass concentration readings of dusts.
- National Apprenticeship Week 2019 : BSRIA calls on industry to get involved
BSRIA is calling for the emphasis to shift from one of being a ‘construction industry’ to one dedicated to the ‘built environment’
- International Women's Day - 8th March: BSRIA says more diversity needed
BSRIA is challenging industry to bring diversity to the top of the agenda in light of International Women's Day 2019 on Friday 8th March. Julia Evans, Chief Executive, BSRIA, questions whether we doing enough to specifically foster and cultivate the excellence of female engineers – into engineering.
- BSRIA responds to worrying Asthma levels among young people report
BSRIA has responded to a report published last week, which states that young people in the UK are more likely to die from asthma than those in “other wealthy countries”. The study says that death rates for asthma in 10 to 24 year olds was highest in the UK among all 14 European nations.
- BSRIA launches Offsite Construction for Building Services topic guide
BSRIA has launched its highly-anticipated new free to download topic guide on Offsite Construction for Building Services. It is an ‘at a glance publication’ to give readers a glimpse of the subject and suggests further reading.
- A Vision for Digital Highways
Could digital design shape a better future for road networks? “It’s possible,” says Adrian Malone, “if we realise the potential of technology that already exists.”
- Meet the new BSRIA Membership Manager
Against the backdrop of changing technology and with industry facing fresh challenges, the need to access knowledge has never been greater. BSRIA membership can make your business more robust and will furnish you with industry best practice, practical guidance and a selection of tools.
- Red, amber, green: Business Brexit Risk Register
January was a full month of Brexit votes and presentations of the ‘Deal’ to Parliament. The British Chambers of Commerce has created this helpful Business Brexit Risk Register, with a red, amber and green colour coding system highlights 24 business-critical issues.
- BSRIA to announce global HVAC trends at ISH 2019, Germany
BSRIA will be presenting global HVAC trends at ISH 2019 covering the latest market trends on Tuesday 12th March. The trade fair for HVAC + Water takes place from Monday 11th to Friday 15th March in Frankfurt, Germany. BSRIA industry experts will be available for one-to-one meetings from 11th–14th.
- Africa tops world AC growth forecasts
Hot-off-the-press: in 2018, the total African AC market for the continent grew by 4 per cent in volume from 2017. The market is forecast to grow at around 5.5 per cent CAGR between 2017-2023, by volume, which exceeds the global forecast of 4.9 per cent for the same period.
- BSRIA responds to latest Brexit Parliamentary votes: is this Groundhog Day?
After the recent Brexit vote and last week’s presentation of the ‘Deal’ to Parliament, commenting on the latest Parliamentary vote, Julia Evans, Chief Executive, BSRIA, said: rejecting a ‘no deal’ doesn’t automatically guarantee a deal.
- BSRIA staging Smart Network event - Changing Buildings for a Changing Population
BSRIA is staging an event on Changing Buildings for a Changing Population event, as part of its Smart Network, which will examine the issues around “fast changing demographics” on Friday 1st February in London.
- BSRIA launches new training courses - 2019 - air, fire & water
New year – new training – fresh start! To kick-start 2019 – BSRIA has launched a suite of new training courses – for members and industry alike to achieve and raise their skills and competency levels.
- BSRIA staging 2019 Soft Landings Conference: Quality & Performance - two sides of the same coin
Hot-on-the-heels of 2018’s successful conference, and that of the previous two years, BSRIA is staging its fourth flagship Soft Landings Conference 2019: quality and performance – two sides of the same coin. It will take place on Friday 14th June at ARUP in London.
- Soft Landings and Design for Performance
This article explains what Design for Performance (DfP) is and its objective to close the energy gap in buildings
- Member questions: Energy calculations, commissioning of pipework and extract system design
BSRIA experts answer some of the interesting building services questions posed by its members
- BSRIA comments on government's Clean Air Strategy - stoves
BSRIA has responded to government’s Clean Air Strategy, published today, in which wood burning stoves and open fires face new restrictions in a world leading plan to combat air pollution in England. Government pledges to set a bold new goal to reduce particulates across much of the country by 2030.
- BSRIA presenting at & attending BICSI Winter Conference in Orlando - 2019
BSRIA is proud to be presenting at and attending the BICSI Winter Conference in Orlando, Florida, running from Sunday 20th – Thursday 24th January 2019 and urges members and industry alike to attend to meet BSRIA experts.
- BSRIA Instrument Solutions Sponsors the 2019 CSA Awards
BSRIA Instrument Solutions is pleased to announce it will be sponsoring the Project of the Year award at the Commissioning Specialist Association (CSA) Awards Gala Dinner and Ceremony to be held at The Tower Hotel in St. Katharine's Dock, London on Thursday 27th June 2019.
- BSRIA launches its famous Blue Book 2019
BSRIA is delighted to announce that the launch of the BSRIA Blue Book for 2019. Once again, the famous Blue Book contains invaluable industry information.
- Whole Life Asset Performance - ahead of the curve!
BSRIA’s Nick Blake, Principal Consultant – Facilities Management, BSRIA gets into the “ribs and spokes” of Whole Life Asset Performance to share his expertise. The performance of an asset over its anticipated life span takes into consideration not only the initial capital cost of a built asset.
- BSRIA launches Building Services Analytics - BG 75 2018
BSRIA is delighted to have launched a brand new publication Building Services Analytics – BG 75/2018. It raises awareness and provides guidance to building owners and all those involved in the design, construction and operation of buildings and building services.
- BSRIA proud to be attending & supporting 2019 AHR Expo in Atlanta
BSRIA is proud to be attending and supporting the 2019 AHR Expo in Atlanta running from Monday 14th – Wednesday 16th January 2019 in Atlanta and urges members and industry alike to attend to meet BSRIA experts.
- BSRIA urgent call to action: construction companies must invest more in training
The UK is on the verge of what is probably the most momentous change to its business climate since it entered the Common Market 40 years ago, and yet the construction sector is struggling to meet historical challenges, let alone those which it will inevitably face post-Brexit.
- BSRIA appoints new General Manager - BSRIA Beijing
BSRIA is delighted to announce the appointment of Martin Li as its new General Manager, effective from Thursday 1st November 2018. Martin has wide-ranging expertise in analysing and consulting on trends in the Chinese HVAC market.
- BSRIA delighted to announce extending scope of UKAS Accreditation for HIU testing
BSRIA is delighted to announce it has extended the scope of its UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service) accredited testing services, which now includes the latest version of the BESA UK HIU Test Regime: October 2018.
- Grease management: treatment or removal
Dealing with the problems of FOGs (Fats, Oils and Greases) entering our sewer system and measures that can be implemented to change the UK dosing systems to removal systems
- BIM, FM & Soft Landings: UWE's unlikely trio
The University of the West of England case study of Soft Landings in use
- It's beginning to sound a lot like Christmas
December 2018 promotion from BSRIA Instrument Solutions Place an order with the Instrument Solutions sales team time during December 2018 for any TSI Quest sound level meter or dose meter product and receive 25% off the list price along with obtaining a free copy of the TSI Quest DMS software.
- BSRIA launches White Paper on 'Megatrends: Smart Building Technology'
BSRIA is delighted to have launched its White Paper on ‘Megatrends: Smart Building Technology’. As a leading international industry body concerned with building services, BSRIA has always taken a keen interest in “new and emerging technologies” and their potential impact on the built environment.
- New Industry task group on net zero carbon buildings launched by UKGBC
BSRIA is delighted to be part of a new task group spearheaded by the UK Green Building Council (UKGBC) being launched today which will develop an industry-led definition for net zero carbon buildings.
- BSRIA launches Inspiring Tomorrow's Engineers publication - 2018
BSRIA is delighted to have launched its 4th Inspiring Tomorrow's Engineers publication which was written by workplace student: Abigail Teekaram. This insightful report looks at the careers of some successful engineers at BSRIA, among its membership and in the industry.
- BSRIA Instrument Solutions become members of ARCA
BSRIA Instrument Solutions are pleased to become members of ARCA (Asbestos Removal Contractors Association) and look forward to becoming actively engaged with the membership throughout 2019 including attendance at the regional meetings.
- BSRIA Briefing 2018 - presentations & review
On Friday 16th November BSRIA welcomed almost 400 industry professionals to The Brewery in London for its annual Briefing. This flagship event was opened by BSRIA Chief Executive Julia Evans. Julia set the scene: disruption in construction – driving technologies and processes for the future.
- BSRIA presents key HVAC trends at the BIG 5 HVAC R Expo
A final call for industry to meet BSRIA experts at the new HVAC R Expo at the Dubai World Trade Centre in the UAE – Monday 26th – Thursday 29th November 2018. As part of The Big 5 construction exhibition, BSRIA will be showcasing its knowledge with a market presentation.
- BSRIA Briefing 2018 - final speaker confirmed
BSRIA is delighted to confirm a new speaker at its flagship event – the annual Briefing and lunch: Will Squires, Digital Lead for Cities and Development and Aviation in SNC-Lavalin’s Atkins business. Members and industry are urged to book on!
- BSRIA supporting 'construction knowledge' survey
BSRIA is supporting the Construction Knowledge Task Group (CKTG) who is keen to know what you think about the state of industry knowledge and is asking industry to complete a quick online survey that will create “invaluable insights” and help influence “the knowledge of the future”.
- BSRIA gives reaction to Chancellor's Autumn Statement - 2018
BSRIA has responded to Monday’s Chancellor’s Autumn Statement. Key points to industry: stamp duty and housing £500m for the Housing Infrastructure Fund, designed to enable a further 650,000 homes to be built.
- TSI November promotion from BSRIA Instrument Solutions
BSRIA Instrument Solutions is delighted to be able to offer a 15% discount off all TSI airflow & ventilation products until the 30th November 2018.
- New Management of Water Systems Course being launched by BSRIA
BSRIA is delighted to be launching a new and exciting one day industry course: Management of Water Systems which will ensure you are up to speed with all current legislation and guidelines to guarantee good codes of practice.
- BSRIA speaking & exhibiting at Smart Buildings Show 2018 - book on!
BSRIA is delighted to be speaking, exhibiting and supporting the Smart Buildings Show 2018 – taking place on Weds 7th & Thurs 8th Nov @ the Barbican, London. BSRIA relishes the chance to work collaboratively with the Smart Buildings Show organisers to stage an inspiring line-up of speakers.
- BSRIA Briefing 2018 - new speaker confirmed
BSRIA is delighted to confirm a new speaker at its flagship event – the annual Briefing and lunch: Adrian Malone, Head of Digital Project Delivery & BIM Transport & Infrastructure, WSP. Members and industry are urged to book on!
- BSRIA delighted to announce BESA approval for Heat Interface Unit Testing
BSRIA is delighted to announce it has become a BESA approved laboratory for Heat Interface Units (HIUs) testing in accordance with Building Engineering Services Association (BESA) Technical Standard: UK HIU Test Regime – October 2018.
- New Disability Access Course being staged by BSRIA - 2018 & 2019
BSRIA is delighted to be staging a new and exciting three day industry course: Disability Access Legislation & Surveys which will ensure you are up to speed with all current legislation and guidelines to gurantee your building fully conforms with the DAA (Disability Access Audit).
- BSRIA launches White Paper on wearables & wellbeing in buildings - the story so far
BSRIA is delighted to have launched its White Paper on ‘Wearables & wellbeing in buildings – the story so far’. BSRIA has always taken a keen interest in “new & emerging technologies” and their potential impact on the built environment.
- The Big 5 2018 Exhibition in Dubai - come & meet BSRIA at the HVAC R Expo
Golden opportunity for industry to meet BSRIA experts at the new HVAC R Expo @ the Dubai World Trade Centre in the UAE: 26–29 Nov. As part of The Big 5 construction exhibition, BSRIA is showcasing its knowledge with a market presentation & introducing its membership services with a briefing session.
- BSRIA North appoints new Business Development Executive
BSRIA North is delighted to announce the appointment of Richard Nash as its new Business Development Executive, effective from Monday 1st October 2018, in a newly-created role.
- BSRIA celebrates 10th birthday of Women into Construction
BSRIA is pleased to support this week's 10th anniversary of Women into Construction. Its aim is to be the construction industry’s organisation of choice for women and contractors and to change the face of construction.
- BSRIA launching new Africa Air Conditioning reports
Hot-off-the-press: BSRIA is conducting an air conditioning study in Africa where currently “very little reliable and comparable data is available for the industry”.
- Global Air Conditioning Market: unpredictable
Saziye Dickson, Project Manager, Worldwide Market Intelligence, BSRIA, has summarised this year’s air conditioning market as “unpredictable”.
- New and upcoming building legislation and guidance
BSRIA's top ten of the latest building legislation and guidance including wiring regulations, BREEAM UK New Construction Scheme and Design Framework for Building Services
- Sustainability at University College London
The implementation of Soft Landings for the UCL (University College London) Estates: case study of a great success
- BSRIA comments on IPCC Climate Change report
BSRIA has commented today’s announcement by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) which has issued a “dramatic report” on the impact of global warming of keeping the rise under 1.5C.
- Conservative Party Conference: Housing speech: BSRIA response
Commenting on the speech by Secretary of State for Housing, Communities and Local Government, James Brokenshire, at the Conservative Party Conference in Birmingham, Tassos Kougionis, Principal Consultant – Residential, at BSRIA’s Sustainable Construction Group, gave his response.
- Conservative Party Conference 2018: BSRIA response
Commenting on the Prime Minister’s Theresa May’s speech at the Conservative Party Conference in Birmingham, Julia Evans, Chief Executive, BSRIA, gave her response.
- BSRIA Instrument Solutions receives the 2018 award for achievement in Testo Ventilation Product Sales
BSRIA Instrument Solutions was delighted this week to receive the 2018 award for achievement in Testo Ventilation Product Sales.
- BSRIA appoints new Worldwide Market Intelligence Business Manager - 2018
BSRIA is delighted to announce the appointment of Anette Meyer-Holley as its new Business Manager of Worldwide Market Intelligence (WMI) at BSRIA, effective from Monday 1st October 2018.
- BSRIA appoints new Technical Director - 2018
BSRIA is delighted to announce the appointment of Colin Goodwin CEng, as its new Technical Director at BSRIA, effective from Monday 1st October 2018.