BSRIA Test provides independent third party testing to validate the performance primarily of HVAC products and systems for manufacturers, contractors etc.
We operate purpose built facilities that are UKAS (1053) accredited to ISO 17025 giving assurance of technical quality.
BSRIA is a UK Approved Body (0480) under the Regulation 305/2011, as amended by the Construction Products (Amendment etc) (EU Exit) Regulations 2019. It is mandatory for all building services products covered by the designated standards to have a UKCA Mark when sold in Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland) by 1st January 2023.
Utilising our environmental chambers and technical expertise we offer:
- Standard testing to BS, EN, ASHRAE and ISO for UKCA and CE marking for compliance with local schemes
- Extensive knowledge of products and testing regulations
- Expert advice on compliance for global markets and selecting test samples
- Unbiased advice for product improvement
- Internationally recognised reports
- Co-operation with UK and International Certification Bodies providing manufacturers with an easier route to global markets
Clients can expect a flexible service at BSRIA, which goes beyond testing. Our friendly team of experts work in collaboration with clients to improve performance, efficiency, reliability, identify and solve problems, meet deadlines and product compliance requirements.
View test reports of products tested by BSRIA here.
For more information or to discuss your test needs, contact BSRIA on email@example.com or +44 (0)1344 465664.