BSRIA has the expertise and experience needed to provide practical advice and solutions that will meet the requirements of the most complex of client applications. Our areas of work include cooling, air conditioning systems innovation, thermal comfort, IT cooling and environmental conditions, including critical environments, close control rooms, anaesthetic theatres, laboratories, fume cupboards and clean rooms.
If you are responsible for a new or existing building and need to prove that the required results are being achieved in practice then an independent specialist site investigation can provide you with the answers.
BSRIA offers a comprehensive range of investigation services providing realistic assessment of the performance of any ventilation system design (e.g. chilled celings as specified) together with appropriate lighting, heat loads, solar gain, air and water supply and extract/return.
Investigations can be simple one-day overviews or more in depth using portable instrumentation and computer-based data acquisition systems to:
- Validate and prove the site installed performance of a design or part of plant in commissioning
- Investigate healthy building parameters and thermal comfort
- Identify problems and suggest solutions
- Recommend remedial measures to improve the indoor environment
- Provide independent verification at handover
BSRIA provides a range of consultancy and testing services for design, operation and maintenance of buildings:
- System performance evaluation
- Evaluation of specialist ventilation designs
- Thermal comfort and post occupancy evaluations
- Indoor air quality investigations
- Design validation before construction by mock-up testing
Our services include: