The wall-mounted Vaisala HUMICAP indoor humidity and temperature measurement series GMW90 is intended for indoor environments, where high accuracy, stability, and reliable operation are required. The HMW90 is a flexible product family with a variety of options and features, both analog and digital output models are available. The sensors are exceptionally easy to configuration, install, and adjust in the field.
There are several instruments available in the HMW90 series, please contact our sales team for pricing or technical advice.
- Both analog and digital output
- Easy installation, configuration and field adjustment
- Humidity parameter options: relative humidity, dew point, mixing ratio, enthalpy, wet bulb temperature, dew point depression and absolute humidity
- Full 0 to 100 % rh measurement range
- Up to ± 1.7 % rh accuracy
- Calculated humidity parameters (Td, x, h, Tw, a, T-Td)
- User exchangeable humidity and temperature module
GMW90 series includes the following models:
TMW92 Tempertaure only, 2-wire, current output
TMW93 Temperature only, 3-wire, voltage output
TMW90 Temperature only, configurable analog output model
HMW92 Relative hunidity & temperature, 2-wire, current output
HMW92D Relative humidity & temperature, 2-wire, current output with display
HMW93 Relative humidity & temperature 3-wire, voltage output
HMW93D Relative humidity & temperature, 3-wire, voltage output with display
HMW90 Relative humidity & temperature, configurable analog/digital model
HMW95 Relative humidity & temperature, digital (BACnet, Modbus) model
HMW95D Relative humidity & temperature, digital (BACnet, Modbus) model with display
For full technical details please refer to the product data sheet.