Developed for testing dwellings with very low leakage rates such as those in Passive Haus constructions these compact Retrotec 301 leakage testers have a flow measurement range from 4.5 to 1,300 m3/h at 50 Pa back pressure. High system accuracies have been accomplished by the super tight tolerances of totally injection moulded flow measurement parts and a unique flow pressure pickup guide fins that allow for super low but stable flow measurement.
In addition to testing airtightness rates in dwellings the Retrotec 301 system can be used for measuring air leakage rates in duct systems to pressure up to 250 Pa. The system is also suitable when measuring the airtightness of vehicle cabins, and hospital and healthcare isolation facilities (in line with BTS 3/2018).
The Retrotec 301 system includes:-
- DM32X digital manometer with fast charging capabilities, HD 1080P OLED real-time graphical display and Gorilla glass
- 300 series fan complete x3 flow range rings
- Soft fan case and a soft gauge case
- Single fan door cloth and an aluminium door panel frame in a soft carry case
- Optional window frame panel kit available
- 2m fan umbilical with tubing
- FanTestic Lite automated testing software
All Retrotec 301 systems are supplied with the FanTestic Lite software for automated fan operation, data collection, and report generation in compliance with standards such as ATTMA TSL1 and TSL2. If custom designed reports or data export into third part systems such as lodgement of results for Building Control the FanTestic Pro version of the software is required.
Maximum flow in free air 1,365 m3/h (379 L/s)
Maximum flow at 50 Pascal test pressure 1,300 m3/h ( 361 L/s)
Minimum flow rate 4.5 m3/h (1.3 L/s)
Fan dimensions H x W x D 33.7 cm x 33 cm x 27.9 cm
Frame height 135 to 246 cm
Frame width 75 to 109 cm
Frame thickness 5.3 cm
Fan weight 3.5 kg
Panel weight 7.3 kg