The Retrotec DM32 WiFi is a dual channel touchscreen(wireless option) manometer/differential pressure gauge for blower door and duct leakage systems, such as the Retrotec 450 DucTester. It is small, lightweight and exceptionally intuitive to use.
The DM32 WiFi can be controlled with a computer (MS Windows only) or any Android or iOS smart device. DM32 WiFi can be connected via WiFi, Ethernet, or USB. Ethernet cables of 100 m / 328 ft segments can be used, offering an unlimited distance of reliable control, without the need for pressure tube extensions.
Included with the DM32 WiFi is a package of analytical software, developed exclusively for the DM32 WiFi, to equip testers with the most comprehensive tools available to collect, export, and evaluate air leakage testing results.
New DM32 WiFi features developed in the future can be updated easily onto the gauge from the internet.
- 3.2 " colour touchscreen interface : Clear simple to use, simply "Tap & Go"
- Visual Display of “Device” and “Range”
- Lithium-polymer battery : High capacity (4200 mAh) rechargeable battery - test for 10 hours on a single charge
- Ergonomic design : One hand operation
- WiFi optional - run a test wirelessly from your smartphone or tablet!
- Software for automatic test control, data acquisition, and remote control and monitoring with a virtual simulator on PC (MS Windows only)
- Colour coded tapered tube connections don’t leak and allow easy release
- Multiple measurement units : Calculates the most complex requirements such as m3/(h/m2)
- Free software updates : Upgrade over the internet new features and capabilities as they introduced without the need to return the instrument back to the supplier
Pressure range -2,488 Pa to +2,488 Pa (10A current version)
Pressure resolution 0.1 Pa
+/- 0.4% of pressure reading or +/- .07 Pa @ 22 degree (C)
+/- 0.6% of pressure reading or +/- .15 Pa @ 0 – 44 degree (C)
+/- 0.9% of pressure reading or +/- 1 Pa @ 70 degree (C)
Pressure accuracy calibration meets USACE, ASTM E779-10, CGSB-149.10, EN 13829, UK ATTMA TSL1 and TSL2, NFPA 2001, ISO 14520, EN15004
Weight 340 g
WiFi 802.11 protocols b/g/n (DM32W version only)
Dimensions 14.7 × 9.2 × 3.5 cm
Touchscreen dimensions 8.2 cm diagonal (6.6 × 5.0 cm)
Supported units of measurement and results
Pressure: Pa, psi or in WC
Pressure: Pa, psi or in WC
Flow: CFM, L/s, m3/s, m3/h
Flow / Area (Permeability): CFM/sq ft, CFM/100 sq ft, CFM/1000sq ft, (m3/h)/m2, (L/s)/m2
Air changes per hour: /h
Equivalent leakage area, “EqLA”: sq ft, sq in, cm2
Effective leakage area, “EfLA”: sq ft, sq in, cm2
*Results can be extrapolated to any desired test pressure
The following results are already extrapolated to the stated reference pressure:
- Equivalent leakage area extrapolated to 10 Pa, “EqLA10”: sq ft, sq in, cm2
- Equivalent leakage area per enclosure area at 10 Pa, “EqLA10/area”: sq ft/sq ft, sq in/sq ft, sq in/100sq ft, cm2/m2)
- Effective leakage area extrapolated to 4 Pa, “EfLA4”: sq ft, sq in, cm2
- Effective leakage area per enclosure area at 4 Pa, “EfLA4/area”: (sq ft/sq ft, sq in/sq ft, sq in/100sq ft, cm2/m2)
Compatible devices for speed control
Retrotec fans: 200, 300, 1000, 2350, 3350, 5000 and 6000 series fans with two control ports on the fan top or drive
Minneapolis (Energy Conservatory) fans: Using the Retrotec produced TEC speed control adapter: MN3, MN4 (only MN fans with cruise control)