BSRIA Chief Executive Julia Evans has been appointed a Judge for the H&V News Awards 2016. The awards recognise excellence in the building services industry.
The awards ceremony takes place on 21st April 2016 at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London. The ceremony will be a spectacular and memorable night featuring a gala dinner, a wide array of entertainment and a guest speaker (to be announced).
2015 was the 21st anniversary of the awards – proving “bigger and better” than ever; the organisers hope 2016 will be a bigger success.
The awards launch today – with the deadline for entry on 6th November. From mid-November, judges will be asked to review and score the entries in one category online – the scores then confirming the shortlist.
The award categories are:
- Award for Excellence
- Air Movement Product of the Year
- Apprentice of the Year
- BIM Initiative of the Year
- Building Services Contractor of the Year
- Building Services Product of the Year
- Collaboration of the Year
- Commercial Building Services Product of the Year
- District Heating Project of the Year
- Domestic H&V Product of the Year
- Domestic Heating Contractor of the Year
- Energy Efficient Installer of the Year
- Off-Grid Installer
- Renewable Project of the Year – Private
- Renewable Project of the Year – Public
- Retrofit Project of the Year
- Safety Initiative of the Year
- Service & Maintenance Initiative of the Year
- Training Initiative of the Year
Julia Evans recently spoke about the awards saying “as BSRIA is committed to recognising excellence and, indeed, best practice in the building services industry, I am delighted to be a judge of the H&V News Awards – especially at such exciting times in the awards’ history”.
To find out more information about how to enter the awards – or attend the exclusive gala dinner – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3033 2954 or visit H&V News Awards web site.
Sponsorship opportunities are also available – please contact email@example.com or call 020 3033 2909.