The Optimus+ Yellow instruments are state-of-the-art basic sound level meters that have been designed to meet the very latest standards for noise measurement instruments and provide the highest level of performance possible.
All of Optimus+ Yellow sound level meters will measure all of the available functions at the same time. This means that no matter what the display is showing, you can be sure that you can't choose the wrong function. For example, if you've set the instrument to display the Fast Sound Level and you find that you need Slow, just change the time weighting and you can see the information you need.
- Simple Noise Level Testing
- Community Noise Assessments
- Fire & Emergency Alarm Testing
- Machinery Servicing & Maintenance
- Simple operation with the simultaneous measurement of all parameters
- Fast, Slow & Impulse Time Weightings
- dB(A), dB(C) and dB(Z) Frequency Weightings
- Lmax & Lmin for each time and frequency weighting
- 4 GB internal memory with the option for up to 32 GB (factory fit option)
- High resolution colour OLED display
- 120 dB Measurement span up to 140 dB
- Bluetooth connectivity
The NoiseTools software supplied with the product only provides live data and time history views of the last measurement run only for the type A models . For export of data into spreadsheets such as Excel a type B (logging) version of the instrument is required.
The Instrument Solutions rental models are either the Optimus+ or the earlier Optimus product which do not come with BlueTooth connectivity. If this feature is required please discuss this requirement with our Hire Team on 01344 459314.
The Optimus+ Yellow instruments are available in a number of configurations please refer to the datasheet for the full specifications.
BSRIA Instrument Solutions offer this product in the kit format which includes a class 1 or class 2 type calibrator, windshield, case, instruction manuals, USB data cable, manufacturers certificate of calibration, NoiseTools software.
NoiseTools® is a Registered Trade Mark of Cirrus Research plc.