The Testo 552 is a digital vacuum gauge for the evacuation of heat pumps and refrigeration systems. This instrument delivers highly accurate information about a system's degree of dehumidification (sublimation temperature).
The 552 is the only digital vacuum measuring instrument whose absolute pressure sensor, in contrast to other sensor technologies, no longer needs to be serviced, and still provides highly accurate measurement results. With a battery life of up to 2400 hours with two conventional AA batteries, you can use the instrument in continuous operation for 100 days without the need to change. Its robust construction makes it suitable for daily use, and protects from dirt and water.
- Battery life of up to 2,400 hours (100 days) on two AA sized batteries
- Maintenance free absolute pressure sensor
- Measures evaporation temperature of water
- Audible alarm when a limit value is exceeded
- IP 42 water and dirt resistant
- Now with Bluetooth connection for wireless monitoring of measurement results via the testo Smart Probes App.
Vacuum measuring range 1100 - 0 mbar / 825080 - 0 micron
Sensor overload absolute 6 bar / 87 psi (relative: 5 bar / 72 psi)
Vacuum resolution 0.01 hPa / 10 micron
0 to 1.33 hPa / 0 to 1000 micron: up to ±10 micron
0 to 200 hPa / 0 to 150000 micron: ± 0.3 % FS = ± 0.6 hPA
200 to 1100 hPa / 150000 to 825080 micron: ± 0.3 % FS = ± 3.3 hPa
Measurement parameters mmHg, Torr, mbar, hPa, micron, inH20, inHg, Pa
Battery life 2,400 h (2x AA), (approx. 130 h with background illumination activated)
Connections 2x 7/16“ UNF / 1x Mini Din (testo 570)
Warranty 2 years