- BSRIA Presenting Latest Trends in Middle East at Big 5 Expo in Dubai
BSRIA will be presenting the most up to date market outlook, including growth drivers and challenges for the MEP and HVAC-R Industry
- Copper Demand Set To Grow As The Data Centre Industry Changes
Copper use in the Data Centre (DC) industry will continue to grow as the market is moving towards large and hyperscale DCs on one hand and the edge DCs on the other
- BSRIA Extends UKAS Accreditation for Testing of Individual Zone Controllers
BSRIA has successfully extended the scope of its UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service) accreditation to include the testing of Individual Zone Controllers (IZC) in accordance with the eu.bac (European building automation controls association) Certification Scheme
- BSRIA launches White Paper on 'Megatrends: Globalisation'
This White Paper examines the key ways in which globalisation is already affecting building services and how it may do so in future
- BSRIA Study Shows US Industrial Refrigeration Market Worth US$ 2 Billion
Industrial Refrigeration Market growth is driven by demand for industrial refrigeration systems in the US
- Big growth in District Heating markets: now & on the horizon
The market of district energy (DE), including district heating and district cooling, has witnessed large growth in many countries in Europe in the last five years – and also a significant growth in China.
- BSRIA Supports Smart Buildings Show 2019
BSRIA is delighted to be speaking, exhibiting and supporting the Smart Buildings Show – taking place on Wednesday 9th and Thursday 10th October at Olympia, London
- BSRIA speaking at & supporting ISK-SODEX Exhibition in Istanbul - 2019
BSRIA is proud to be speaking at and supporting ISK-SODEX 2019 taking place at the Tüyap Fair Convention and Congress Center, Istanbul, Turkey, between Wednesday 2nd – Saturday 5th October 2019.
- Europe set for rapid growth in Smart Connected HVAC market
Europe is seeing a rapid growth in the market for Smart Connected HVAC, which refers to a heating, cooling or air conditioning system which is connected to a network – usually the internet – enabling its performance to be monitored and analysed.
- BACS Building Automation Controls - the information revolution
The industry is in the early stages of what could become a revolution in which data, the Cloud, analytics, IP connectivity and system convergence all “come together” to create the genuinely ‘smart’ building.