- Building Automation Controls: Market hit by COVID-19 but Set to Bounce Back
BSRIA has updated its forecasts for Building Automation Controls (BACS) based on research into the major global markets. According to the findings the short- term impact of COVID-19 has been significant, with the global BACS market now expected to decline in 2020 instead of growth forecasted in March.
- US Commercial Refrigeration Market
BSRIA has just published its latest study on the market for Commercial Refrigeration in USA. The study provides a quantitative and qualitative assessment of the current and future market trends for refrigeration products in non-residential systems, excluding industrial applications.
- Indian HAC&R compressor market expects to see fast recovery from 2021
BSRIA is publishing a new report on the compressor market covering India. The third Regional Report of the global series of studies on the Compressor Market. The different compressor types covered in this study include rotary, scroll, reciprocating, screw and centrifugal products.
- New Opportunities in the Middle East following the COVID-19 pandemic
2019 was a good year in Middle East countries with many large projects delivered, but the beginning of 2020 saw a reduction in projects mainly due to economic uncertainties related to the decreasing oil revenue. In addition, COVID-19 massively reduced income from tourism and transit trade as well as local consumption.
- COVID-19 Update: Is the Green Recovery threatening the boiler markets?
COVID-19 has caused lockdowns, impacted on the construction sector, and triggered redundancies which in turn diminished consumers’ purchasing power. Heating manufacturers try to conserve cash, wholesalers reduce their inventories, installers stay away from work, and supply chains are interrupted.
- COVID-19 Update: Heat Pump markets expected to recover in the short term
In order to assess the impact of COVID-19 on the heat pump sector, BSRIA Worldwide Market Intelligence carried out further market research in Europe, China and the U.S.
- US residential Air Conditioning and Close Control Data Centre market show greater resistance to COVID-19 challenges than the commercial market
After a positive start to the beginning of 2020, the US economy has been hit hard by the rapid spread of Covid-19, initially limited to the North East and West and then extending to most of the States.
- Global structured cabling market expected to decline by 12% in 2020 due to COVID-19 pandemic
Updated BSRIA research indicates that the global market for structured cabling is set to decline by 12% from USD 6.6 billion in 2019 to 5.8 billion in 2020. A return to the 2019 sales level is not expected before 2022.
- Indoor Air Quality developments accelerated by Covid-19 pandemic
We spend over 80% of our time indoors and perhaps a little more since national and local lockdowns were introduced across the world due to the pandemic. There is increasing pressure on employers to address the issue of providing good Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) in workplace in order to get staff back to work.
- BSRIA HVAC&R Industry Presentation brings insight to the 2020 markets performance
In the past 6 months BSRIA has been monitoring the impact of COVID-19 on the HVAC&R sector, and released updated market trends in September 2020. Based on this latest insight, BSRIA’s market experts delivered insightful presentations about the current and future trend on the global HVAC&R industry.
- China air conditioning market set for good recovery in 2021
The market is expected to see a healthy rebound in 2021. New energy efficiency standards, officially implemented on the 1st July 2020, are among key factors that will keep boosting the market for domestic air conditionings.
- COVID-19 creates new technological and end user opportunities despite financial challenges
As part of BSRIA’s quarterly Business COVID-19 Impact survey, in September we focused on an update of business expectations for 2020-21, technological changes and the pandemic’s impact on Business Models, as well as on specific vertical applications.
- A Decade for Heat Pumps
BSRIA Worldwide Market Intelligence has released updated forecasts for key HVAC products that take into consideration the impact current pandemic has had on the markets.
- BSRIA Presenting Latest Trends in Middle East at Big 5 Expo in Dubai
BSRIA will be presenting the most up to date market outlook, including growth drivers and challenges for the MEP and HVAC-R Industry
- Copper Demand Set To Grow As The Data Centre Industry Changes
Copper use in the Data Centre (DC) industry will continue to grow as the market is moving towards large and hyperscale DCs on one hand and the edge DCs on the other
- BSRIA Extends UKAS Accreditation for Testing of Individual Zone Controllers
BSRIA has successfully extended the scope of its UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service) accreditation to include the testing of Individual Zone Controllers (IZC) in accordance with the eu.bac (European building automation controls association) Certification Scheme
- BSRIA launches White Paper on 'Megatrends: Globalisation'
This White Paper examines the key ways in which globalisation is already affecting building services and how it may do so in future
- BSRIA Study Shows US Industrial Refrigeration Market Worth US$ 2 Billion
Industrial Refrigeration Market growth is driven by demand for industrial refrigeration systems in the US
- Big growth in District Heating markets: now & on the horizon
The market of district energy (DE), including district heating and district cooling, has witnessed large growth in many countries in Europe in the last five years – and also a significant growth in China.
- BSRIA Supports Smart Buildings Show 2019
BSRIA is delighted to be speaking, exhibiting and supporting the Smart Buildings Show – taking place on Wednesday 9th and Thursday 10th October at Olympia, London
- BSRIA speaking at & supporting ISK-SODEX Exhibition in Istanbul - 2019
BSRIA is proud to be speaking at and supporting ISK-SODEX 2019 taking place at the Tüyap Fair Convention and Congress Center, Istanbul, Turkey, between Wednesday 2nd – Saturday 5th October 2019.
- Europe set for rapid growth in Smart Connected HVAC market
Europe is seeing a rapid growth in the market for Smart Connected HVAC, which refers to a heating, cooling or air conditioning system which is connected to a network – usually the internet – enabling its performance to be monitored and analysed.
- BACS Building Automation Controls - the information revolution
The industry is in the early stages of what could become a revolution in which data, the Cloud, analytics, IP connectivity and system convergence all “come together” to create the genuinely ‘smart’ building.