BSRIA is pleased to announce the upcoming publication of the field device reports. The field device research program already covered the USA (Feb. 2020) and China (May 2021). In 2021, the research expanded to Europe, covering GERMANY, FRANCE, ITALY, and the UNITED KINGDOM. These new modular reports will be released in October and include 3 modules:
- HVAC valves and actuators
- HVAC and fire dampers and actuators
- HVAC and integration sensors
The effects of the global pandemic have shaped the 2021 building application economies unevenly. With the reopening of national markets and borders in a disrupted global environment, manufacturers and suppliers meet new challenges and opportunities.
Join our Worldwide Market Intelligence webinar looking at some of the key findings and trends on Wednesday the 27th of October at 15.00 (BST) and 14.00 (GMT). It will be a 30-minute presentation followed by a Q&A session.
In this webinar, we will cover
- The primary macro disrupters - Commodities and Supply chains: Situation and Trends
- The new regulation and the expected changes in standards – Safety and Energy Efficiency
- The new project and product specifications, driven by the pandemic and the accelerated adoption of cloud-based services - Growth Trajectory for Bus and IP Connected Products and Drivers
- A review of the trends in the market and examples of growth in key commercial verticals driven by the greater focus on the IAQ.