To register on-line, visit BSRIA’s head office site in the UK.
Presented by Jeremy Towler - Senior Manager, Energy & Smart Technologies
Date: 8th July 2014
Start time: 11.00 EST/16:00 BST/17:00 CET
Duration: 60 minutes
This webinar gives information about BSRIA’s important new market size study.
The study will cover in-depth analysis of the growing North American market for integrated and converged intelligent building control systems including:
- Environmental control technologies
- Fire detection
- Lighting systems
- IT convergence
We will be giving information and discussing the benefits to join a limited number of organizations to steer this project.
- Your organization may have up to four representatives on the Steering Committee for the research
- A direct say in how the report is shaped, where it goes into detail and what sections may just be an overview
- Collaboration with other industry partners
- Distribute this Report freely within your organization and its subsidiaries
- With proper reference to the research, your organization may use the data, slides, sections for internal and external presentations
- Set the embargo period, (up to three years)
- The MSNA v2 Executive Summary, which will be placed in the CABA Research Library is also approved by the Steering Committee
- Unlimited company participation in a webinar going over the primary results of the study, asking questions and learning from the collaborative discussions
- Special sponsorship price of $10K US per organization
Organizations already confirmed:
Overhead Door Corporation
Siemens Industry, Inc.
United Technologies Building and Industrial Systems Group/Automated Logic Corporation
Read more about this major study:
What is a webinar?
A webinar is a live interactive presentation delivered over the Internet direct to your desktop, normally combining PowerPoint and a live presenter.
You do not need any special software installed on your computer, although you will need internet access and a telephone near your computer to hear the presentation. You will be required to login to the system (full details are sent to you in advance) and register so that we know who is participating