BSRIA is delighted to be exhibiting and presenting at the Chillventa International Exhibition, being held from Tuesday 16th – Thursday 18th October in Nurnberg Convention Center Ost.
Chillventa is the international exhibition and “gathering place” for energy efficiency, refrigeration, AC and heat pumps – taking place every other year.
Interactive demonstrations will be staged along with the sought-after innovative industry presentations.
Indeed: BSRIA’s “unmissable” free presentations with technical and market experts will chart recent developments in business industry global HVAC trends and specifically: AC, heat pumps, refrigeration and the smart revolution.
Tina Fahmy, Client Relationship Manager, WMI, BSRIA, said:
“BSRIA is proud to be exhibiting at Chillventa International Exhibition. Delegates will have the opportunity to learn about the latest trends on smart energy, refrigeration, AC and the global markets from the most innovative and influential practitioners.
This biyearly event connects experts and cements long-term business relationships. We urge members and industry alike to take the chance to exchange opinions with peers.”
Aline Breslauer, Senior Market Intelligence Analyst:
- drivers behind the boom of heat pump sales.
Anette Meyer-Holley, Manager VAC&R & Private Client:
- weather impact and trends on the AC markets.
Henry Lawson, Senior Market Research Consultant:
- solutions for connected buildings.
Krystyna Dawson, Commercial Director, BSRIA:
- energy challenges for “all electric” Europe.
- The BSRIA industry presentation will take place on Wednesday 17th October between 18:00 – 20:00 hrs in the Istanbul room on the 2nd floor.
- The BSRIA stand will be in hall 4, stand 4-202.
- Spaces are available on a first come – first served basis.
- To secure your space – contact: Tina Fahmy, Client Relationship Manager, BSRIA: email@example.com; tel no +44 (0)1344 465 510.
For more information: www.chillventa.de
In October 2016, Chillventa welcomed circa 982 exhibitors and 32,206 visitors.