The Positive and Negative Duct Accreditation (PANDA) 331 system provides contractors, commissioning engineers, and research and development technicians with the best in class choice of test equipment to quantify air leakage in ductwork and other areas as well as the ability to measure the performance of ducted systems.
The PANDA provides a fast, accurate, automated solution and helps to ensure compliance with EN12237, EN1507 and EUROVENT 2/2 standards, enhancing energy savings in buildings.
Features and benefits
- Positive and Negative Duct Leakage Testing in one rig
- Energy savings by testing and minimizing duct leaks
- Compliant with the following standards:
- EN12237 Ventilation for Buildings—Ductwork—Strength & Leakage of Circular Sheet Metal Ducts
- EUROVENT 2/2 Air Leakage Rate in Sheet Metal Air Distribution Systems
- SMACNA Air Duct Leakage Testing
- EN1507 Ventilation for Buildings—Sheet Metal ducts with Rectangular Section—Requirements for Strength and Leakage
- Accuracy is ± 2,5% of volume flow
- Unique performance and fan speed control charge up of duct system to test static pressure within minutes
- Fits in the back of vans and estate cars
- Model PAN331 comes with standard Airflow TA465 Multi-Function Instrument and PVM620 Micromanometer.
- Automatically calculates leakage rate in real time
- Simultaneous displays flow leakage rate and static pressure
- Provides a pass/fail indication for a given tightness class
- Automatically corrects actual volume flow leakage rate to Standard Temperature and Pressure (STP)
- Monitors barometric pressure and temperature in real time
- Stores data that can be downloaded for report generation and documentation
- Works with Model 8934 portable printer
Please see the TSI PANDA fan performance curve .pdf datasheet for full details of the instruments performance. Nominal performance figure are:-
190 l/s at 500Pa
180 l/s at 1000Pa
150 l/s at 1500Pa
120 l/s at 2000Pa
50 l/s at 2500Pa
Some Instrument Hire models are supplied with the TA460 version of the multi purpose test meter which does not have the Bluetooth communications facility or includes the SMACNA duct leakage standard.
For Instrument Hire models these are not suitable for use in cleanrooms or other "sterile" environments.
The TSI PANDA model 341 is available to purchase, please see separate entry in the sales section for details.