Analyser requirements for emission and combustion analysis can vary based on the different combustion applications, and the Testo 350 has the capability of meeting these needs as it can be configured in a multitude of ways. With six gas cell slots, a number of different flue gas probes available, and a multitude of different options that can be built into the instrument this analyser takes the guess work out of testing.
NOTE: Instrument Hire versions come with O2, CO, HC, NO, NO2, and SO2 gas cells + a 1000oC flue gas probe + the gas cell dilution option is fitted to the base unit.
- Performance Standards for Portable Emission
Monitoring Systems, Version 3.1Easy access service opening
- Thermally separated sensor chamber
- Plug and play "smart sensors" for easy field replacement
- Automatically monitored condensate trap with CO2 upgrade
- Cooling loop designed to isolate electronics and sensors from harsh ambient conditions
- Automatic flow controlled sampling pump so a constant sample flow is maintained
The Testo 350 has MCERTS approval for measuring O2, CO, NO, NO2 and SO2 gas parameters. Please see the downloads section for additional details.
As the Testo 350 instrument is fully configurable please refer to the product data sheet for the various options. If you require any assistance or technical help please call the Instrument Solutions team on 01344 459314 or e-mail email@example.com
The Instrument Solutions models available for rental are not Bluetooth enabled and they are not supplied with a lead for remote handset operation.