Exclusive promotion: electronic format now available at special prices!
Are you or your staff working remotely and would like electronic access to Spon's External Works and Landscape Price Book 2022?
Taylor & Francis (Spon's) and BSRIA are now offering an exclusive promotion to buy the publication in standalone electronic format, at heavily discounted prices.
Only £33 per licence for a minimum order of 5 licences.
Normal retail price is £165 for hard copy - less ten percent for electronic copy.
Terms of the e-book offer:
- Five licences - £33 each (total price £165)
- On purchase, we will send you one licence key per copy
- The e-book is accessible via VitalSource® e-book software - access details will be sent to you
- You may use this at home, office, mobile device or anywhere you have access to the internet.
- You may distribute these keys to your colleagues in your organisation, each key is a single user licence.
What are the Spon's Price books?
Now in its 40th edition, Spon's External Works and Landscape Price Book 2022 offers the only comprehensive source of information for detailed external works and landscape costs. It covers all the items to be found in hard and soft landscape contracts, and forms an indispensable reference book for quantity surveyors, landscape architects, contractors and local authority managers – essential for compiling estimates, specifications, bills of quantities and works schedules – no matter what the size of the project being undertaken.
Use the access code inside the front cover of the book to get set up with an ebook of this 2022 edition on the VitalSource® Bookshelf platform, available for access and use until the end of December 2022.
This NRM edition provides a revised and updated street furniture section.
It also includes several new items:
Kinley systems – Metal edgings and systems for landscapes and podiums
New cost evaluations of water features
Stainless steel landscape channel drainage
All the standard features that you expect from SPON'S EXTERNAL WORKS AND LANDSCAPE PRICE BOOK remain:
- material and measured work prices covering contract items from preliminaries and site clearance and encompassing the core external works activities with full breakdowns into labour, materials and other components
- detailed guidance on wage rates, landscape consultants’ fee scales
- an extensive Approximate Estimates section for rapid spot estimating
- updates, free of charge, twice a year
Table of Contents
- Rates of Wages – Building Industry
- Approximate Estimating Rates
- Prices for Measured Works
- Tables and Memoranda