Are you visiting bsria.com from outside your region? Visit your regional site for more relevant services and pricing.
Join us on 19th November 2021 at the London Brewery for the annual BSRIA Briefing. Leading scientists and practitioners will share their research findings and views on some key issues that the construction industry as a whole and each one of us individually are facing on the path towards Net Zero target.
The BSRIA Briefing 2021: Net Zero Carbon Future – ‘Necessity not Choice’ combines thought leadership and networking opportunities, providing sufficient appeal for a wide range of industry stakeholders, including Manufacturers, Building Owners, Operators, Contractors and Designers.
This year's presentations will be structured around three topics:
The BSRIA Briefing 2021 will bring excellent contributions to the answers that these questions are waiting for.
9.00 Arrival: Breakfast/Exhibitors.
9.30 Briefing starts: Chairman’s address & Presentations.
12.00 Aperitifs / Exhibitors.
13.00 Briefing Lunch with Guest Speaker.
15.30 Event Closes.
Chris Rapley, Professor of Climate Science at University College London.
- Georgia Elliot- Smith, Managing Director of environmental consultancy, Element Four.
- Dr Chris Manson-Whitton, Director of Progressive Energy Ltd, managing the delivery of the HyDeploy project.
- Dr Kris de Meyer, a Research Fellow in neuroscience at the Department of Neuroimaging at King’s College London.
- Prof. Graeme Maidment, Professor of Heating and Cooling at School of Engineering London South Bank University; Advisor to Mission Innovation at BEIS.
- Xavier de Kestelier, Principal and Head of Design at international design practice, HASSELL.
Please note that The BSRIA Briefing 2021 is planned as an in-person event following the lifting of government restrictions. Should the restrictions on indoor events change, making in-person events impossible, BSRIA will move the event to a dedicated virtual conferencing platform.
The Brewery take the health and safety of its clients, partners and staff very seriously. The situation surrounding Covid-19 is rapidly evolving and the safety measures in place are in no way definitive. The Government guidance on Covid-19 is updated frequently and consequently these safety measures will be continually assessed and updated in line with any changes to the Government policy and regulations.
Download the Brewery's full Covid-19 policy here.
Download an application form to find out how you can benefit from sponsoring the BSRIA Briefing 2021.