The U1000MKII-FM is an ultrasonic permanent/fixed clamp-on flow metering solution for measuring flow rate and total flow with a volume pulse output and optional Modbus or 4-20 mA flow proportional output, which can be used as a stand alone meter or as part of an integral management system.
The instrument is simple to install by connecting power and entering the pipe inside diameter, adjust the sensors and clamping-on to the pipe with no specialist skills or tools required. It is a cost effective alternative to traditional in-line meter installation and with dry servicing it provides minimum downtime and maximum availability.
Compact, rugged and reliable, the U1000MKII-FM has been designed to provide sustained performance in industrial environments.
PLEASE NOTE - The U1000MKII-FM is available in several options, please contact a member of the BIS sales team to discuss your requirements.
- Larger pipe range with 2 options, fully adjustable for 22 mm – 115 mm and 125 mm – 180 mm OD
- Optional Modbus RTU slave, RS485 serial
- Cross correlation flow measurement system
- 1 Mhz transducers to get through poor/old thick wall pipes and larger pipework
- Water/Glycol option
- Simple to install: connect power and enter the pipe inside diameter, adjust the sensors and clamp-on the pipe, no specialist skills or tools required
- A clamp-on non-invasive alternative to traditional in-line meter installation, plus dry servicing, providing minimum downtime and maximum availability.
- LCD with backlight – install & service information.
- Integrated pulse and optional 4-20 mA output – Automatic Monitoring & Targeting System (aM&TS) or Building Energy Management system (BEMS) compatible with Modbus.
Accuracy +/- 1 % – 3 % of flow reading for > 0.3 m/s
Flow velocity range 0.1 to 10 m/s, bidirectional
Pipe range Available in 2 options, fully adjustable for 22 mm – 115 mm and 125 mm – 180 mm OD
Pipe material Steel, stainless steel, plastic and copper
Water temperature range 0 °C – 85 °C
4 - 20 mA output Optional 4 - 20 mA flow proportional output
Pulse output Pulse or frequency. Pulse for volume flow and alarms. Frequency for flow rate. The pulse output can be configured as loss of signal or low flow alarm
Modbus communication Optional Modbus RTU slave, RS485 serial link hardware layer. Connection cable 1 M
External power supply 12 V - 24 V +/- 10 % AC/DC at 7 watts. Optional plug in 12 V power supply
Electronics enclosure IP54
Input/output cable 5 m x 6 core for power in, 4 - 20 mA and pulse output