The TSI PresSura room pressure monitors are designed to accurately measure pressure differentials in healthcare facilities such as hospital isolation suites for infectious patients in acute settings and operating rooms. Backed by TSI’s unique thermal-based pressure sensor, the PresSura products offer one of the most accurate, precise, and stable measurement available.
Two versions of the monitors are available for single and multi room facilites. A third variant is also manufactured which is designed to monitor a single room along with controlling plant via sensors for temperature, humidity, airflow, occupancy and door sensors.
- Audible and visual alarms warn staff of unsafe conditions
- Complies with a number of international standards and guidelines
- Accurate pressure measurement based on TSI’s thermal anemometry
- 3 models available including capability of monitoring up to 2 isolation rooms and 1 ante room
- Accepts measurements from temperature and relative humidity sensors
- Seamlessly integrates into building automation systems via BACnet, Modbus or LonWorks communications
- Easy-to-read colour touch screen display provides simple visual indication of room status
- Accepts key switch to change room mode to neutral/no isolation
- Easy configuration via local programming on display
- Passwords prevent unauthorized access to monitor functions
The PresSura product is available in 3 variants along with a separate nurses station used for a quick overview of up to 8 room conditions:-
A local monitor provides easy visual indication of room status. If pressure is lost, the Model RPM10 activates audible and visual alarms, alerting staff to the alarm condition. The RPM10 features adjustable alarm delays to avoid nuisance alarms. When the room is unoccupied, the RPM10 can be changed to no isolation mode, deactivating all alarms.
The RPM20 is an ideal choice for monitoring multiple rooms, like a combination isolation room and ante room. It also accepts temperature and relative humidity inputs for comprehensive monitoring in operating rooms.
A local monitor provides easy visual indication of room status. If pressure is lost, the Model RPM20 activates audible and visual alarms, alerting staff to the alarm condition. The RPM20 features adjustable alarm delays to avoid nuisance alarms.
The RPC30 model continuously measures room pressure, verifying proper airflow and pressure direction in all types of isolation rooms and operating theatres. The Model RPC30 can control a damper or valve to maintain a safe pressure differential as the specialised room conditions might change. The RPC30 can also accept temperature and relative humidity inputs, for complete room environmental monitoring. PresSura Products help hospitals ensure safety for patients and staff.
A large, local monitor provides easy visual indication of room status. If pressure is lost, the instrument activates audible and visual alarms, alerting staff to the alarm condition. The RPC30 even accepts supply and exhaust volumetric flow measurements, alarming if the ventilation rate is too low. The RPC30 model features adjustable alarm delays to avoid nuisance alarms. When the room is unoccupied, it can be changed to no isolation mode, deactivating all alarms.
A remote station designed to monitor up to eight rooms.