The Testo 750 range of voltage testers with built-in flashlights are perfect for testing in dark places. All three models also have a two handed operation with anti-slip rings for safer voltage measurements. They are the first instruments to include an all-around LED voltage indication. Included in the instruments is a low input impedance phase sequence, continuity test, have a safety specification according to CAT IV 600 V and also meets the latest voltage tester standard EN 61243-3:2010.
The Testo 750-2 also includes a single probe voltage testing and a RC trigger function on AC outlets by applying a 35 mA load to the circuit. The vibrating load buttons ensure that the trigger test is active and cannot be carried out accidently.
In addition to all the above features, the Testo 750-3 also includes a 3-digit LCD showing the actual voltage measurements.
- RC Trigger Function (testo 750-2/-3)
- Patented all-around LED voltage indication
- 0 to 690 V AC/DC voltage measurement
- Polarity detection for V DC measurements
- Phase sequence test for determining motor rotation
- Two handed operation with anti-slip rings for safer voltage
- Built-in flashlight for testing in dark places
- Continuity test with audible and visual indications
- Dust and water protection to IP 64
Voltage testing 12 to 690 V AC / DC
Continuity testing < 500 kΩ
Rotating magnetic field testing 100 to 690 V AC at 50 / 60 Hz
Measurement category CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V
Operating temperature - 10 to + 50 °C
Storage temperature - 15 to + 60 °C
For further technical specification, please refer to the data sheet