The Megger PAT100 series of hand help portable appliance testers enable simple, fast safety testing in all environments including offices, shops and factories. It is easy to learn to use, tough and reliable yet with full functionality. With rubber armoured cases and fitted with hardened, scratch proof glass, the PAT100s are exceptionally tough instruments, well able to cope with the treatment they will encounter on site or in the van.
Three versions available including the PAT150R a battery powered rechargeable version for added functionality.
- Three versions available including a battery powered with recharge option
- Simple tick or cross, pass or fail indication plus measurement
- Tough, rubber armoured with built-in front cover, hardened, scratch-proof display window
- Includes 250 V insulation and leakage testing for safe IT testing and surge protected devices
- Testing portable and fixed electrical equipment
- 10 mA and 30 mA portable RCD lead testing (PAT150)
- Adjustable PASS test limits (PAT150)
- Substitute and mains powered leakage testing (PAT150)
There are 3 testers in the range:
PAT120 simple PAT tester offer Class I, Class II and power and extension lead testing with fixed pass limits; because it has two insulation test voltages it can be used to test IT and surge protected equipment.
PAT150 full functionality PAT tester adds to the offering Portable RCD (PRCDs) testing at 10 mA and 30 mA, separate tests for continuity, insulation, mains powered leakage testing and SELV measurements using the quick test (QT) button, and can be used for testing fixed appliances.
PAT150R is a rechargeable version of the PAT150.