Vaisala HUMICAP humidity and temperature outdoor transmitter series HMS110 are ideal for cooling tower control and differential enthalpy control of economizers. The HMS110 directly outputs wet-bulb temperature, enthalpy and dew-point in addition to RH and temperature. These ± 2 % transmitters include an integrated radiation shield to reduce the influence of solar radiation on temperature and humidity measurements and to ensure measurement accuracy in outdoor conditions.
For HMS110 series instrument options, please contact our sales team for pricing or technical advice.
- Designed for outdoor use
- Integrated solar radiation shield
- Calibration certificate included
- Proven HUMICAP 180R sensor for long-lasting accuracy
- 3-point traceable calibration (manufacturers certificate included)
- Current output (4 to 20 mA)
- On-site calibration with HM70 Hand-Held Meter or PC connection
- Ingress protection IP65
HMS110 series includes the following models:
HMS110 Outdoor, relative humidity & temperature, 2-wire, current output and IP65. Supplied with customer specific output settings, including calculated humidity parameters and special scaling of outputs.
HMS112 Outdoor, relative humidity & temperature, 2-wire, current output and IP65.
For full technical details please refer to the product data sheet.