The TSI 5000 series all-in-one mass flow multi-meter units build on proven TSI flow sensor technology. This all-in-one flow meter simplifies your work by eliminating the need for multiple instruments and is flexible enough to fit your unique application.
All TSI flow meters integrate flow, absolute pressure and temperature sensors to deliver readings and compensate flow measurements. Advanced flow multi-meter models can also integrate flow rate, absolute pressure, temperature, volume, differential pressure, and humidity measurements into a single, compact device. Each flowmeter is supplied with standard accessories, basic version of the FLO-Sight software and a 2-month free trial of the advance software.
- 4 millisecond bi-directional flow response
- High accuracy (± 2 % of reading, ± 1.5 % of reading optional)
- Low pressure drop minimizes back pressure
- Wide dynamic operating range (1000:1 turndown ratio)
- Multiple gas calibrations available, user-selectable
- 7.1 cm colour touchscreen operation
- Measure up to 6 parameters with a single instrument
- Display four measurement parameters simultaneously
- Configurable tube end connectors
- Data logging options
- USB power and data communications
- 10 Point NIST-traceable calibration certificate included
- Temperature and pressure compensated flow measurements, optional humidity compensation
- Supplied with basic FLO-Sight companion PC software and a 2-month free trial of the advanced version
- Standard accessory kit included with each filter, consisting of a universal power supply, power / communications cable, inlet filters, alternative tube end adapters and USB hub cable
**The TSI 5000 series offers a range of models and accessories with varying features and functionality, please contact a memebr of the BSRIA instrument solutions team to discuss your requirements**
The TSI 5200 series are low flow thermal mass flow meters. These flow meters can measure up to 30 L/min and provide increased resolution at flow rates under 1 L/min. The 5200 series flow body is designed with reduced internal volume to minimize circuit dead space and deliver highly accurate volume measurements.
The TSI 5300 series are high flow thermal mass flow meters. The 5300 series can measure up to 300 L/min while maintaining a low pressure drop. These flow meters have a lightweight, compact form factor when compared to other instruments that measure at similar flow rates.
Researchers, engineers, designers and scientists use TSI gas flow meters in a variety of applications such as:
- Product development
- Quality assurance
- Laboratory research
- Field services
Industrial uses include:
- Medical device manufacturing and service - e.g. ventilators, CPAPs, anesthesia workstations, oxygen concentrators, nebulizers, inhalers
- Light industrial - e.g. manufacturing of valves, pumps, fittings, tubings, regulators, etc.
- Environmental monitoring - e.g. sampling pumps and air sampling instrumentation.
- Research & analytical laboratories
- Aerosol science
Please refer to data sheets for more details.