The TSI Quest SoundPro SE/DL series sound level meters accurately measure, document and display noise exposures levels. These instruments are available with Class 1 and Class 2 microphones in multiple kit variations with add on options for reverberation, speech intelligibility and acoustic spectral curves. Application for these meters include:-
• Occupational noise evaluations • Environmental noise assessments • General sound and frequency analysis • Vehicle noise evaluations • Building acoustics
- Large displays with menu-driven interface and quick keypad calibration
- Available in Class/Type 1 and Class / Type 2 models to accommodate application-specific analysis
- Removable SD memory card plus optional data logging for enhanced post-processing and analysis
- Compatible with TSI Quest Detection Management Software DMS (optional) for advanced reporting and analysis
Please refer to the manufacturers data sheet for the full technical specifications of the TSI Quest SoundPro SE/DL range of products.
Included with each SoundPro Sound Level Meter, is (4) disposable "AA" alkaline batteries, windscreen, calibrator adapter, USB cable, SD memory card and storage case. -SE indicates the meter is capable of Summary Data Logging. -DL indicates the meter is also capable of Time History and Statistical Datalogging. -1 or 2 indicates whether a Class 1 or Class 2 microphone is included, 1/1 indicates the meter can analyse noise in real-time in 1/1 octaves, 1/3 indicates the meter can analyse noise in real-time in 1/1 or 1/3 octaves. -AC3 indicates the AC-300 calibrator is also included.
The outdoor kit is not available in the UK as this is a non CE marked / approved product.