The Alnor LoFlo balometer is the ideal way to measure very low volumetric flow. Confidently and accurately measure supply or extract flows from 4.7 to 236 l/s (17 to 850 m3 / h).
This light weight instrument is designed for domestic or light commercial use, and comes in three different variants with optional hood kits for different sized apertures.
- Includes a 406 mm x 406 mm, 200 mm tall hood
- Weighs only 3 kg with the hood attached
- 559 mm overall height with 406 mm x 406 mm hood
- Simulated analog display shows air trends and digital readings
- Uses 4x C size alkaline batteries; minimum 10 hours continuous use
- For small diffusers, the base can be used without a hood
Important note : The Instrument Solutions hire models come as standard with the 406 mm x 406 mm and 610 mm x 610 mm hood assemblies.
Air velocity range 4.7 to 236 l/s (17 to 850 m3 / h)
Air velocity accuracy ± 3 % + 2.4 l/s
Height Base 394 mm, with 406 mm x 406 mm hood 559 mm and 610 mm x 610 mm hood 876 mm
Weight 3 kg with hood attached
Base opening diameter 338 mm diameter
Resolution 0.1 l/s from 4.7 to 9.9 l/s, 1 l/s from 10 to 236 l/s