The Grant Squirrel 2010 is a versatile, general purpose logger, with 4 to 8 analogue input channels to measure current, voltage, resistance and temperature, plus 8 digital channels. All can be logged or used as triggers to automatically start or stop logging.
It is a compact, portable logger which is also suitable for bench based and fixed installations. Easily programmed via the four integral push buttons and large graphical display and with a basic accuracy of 0.1 %, the Grant Squirrel 2010 is able to fulfil many routine data logging needs, including more demanding applications requiring up to 10 readings per second on one channel.
Analogue inputs supported are: •Thermistors • Thermocouples • Voltage • Current • Resistance
Key features and capabilities
- Stand alone data logger
- Compact and portable
- 4 to 8 universal analogue plus 8 digital inputs
- •Compact, portable data logger
- Powered from internal cells, external PSU or via USB connection
- 16 derived/calculated channels
- 2 alarm outputs
- 2 pulse counter inputs (1 at up to 64 kHz, 1 at up to 100 Hz)
- Configured via large easy-to-read graphical display
- 0.1 % accuracy, 24-bit A to D conversion
- Up to 14 million readings
- Supplied with SquirrelView set-up/download and export software
- Up to 10 readings per second on 1 channel
For a detailed breakdown of the products technical specifications, accuracies, software capabilities and logging speeds please refer to the manufacturers data sheets.