Exclusive promotion: electronic format now available at special prices!
Are you or your staff working remotely and would like electronic access to Spon's Architect's & Builders Price Book 2021, instead of (or in addition to) hardcopy?
Taylor & Francis (Spon's) and BSRIA are now offering an exclusive promotion to buy the publication in standalone electronic format, at heavily discounted prices.
Only £35 per electronic copy, the full retail price is £157.50 for an e-book and £175 for hardcopy! This special rate is available when you purchase five or more licences of the electronic copies of the Spon's publication. However, the total price for five licences is just £175, which is the same price as buying a single hard copy!
Terms of the e-book offer:
- Five licences - £35 each (total price £175)
- Ten licences - £30 each (total price £300)
- Sixteen and above licences - please email email@example.com to negotiate a price.
- On purchase, we will send you one licence key per copy
- The e-book is accessible via VitalSource® e-book software - access details will be sent to you
- You may use this at home, office, mobile device or anywhere you have access to the internet.
- You may distribute these keys to your colleagues in your organisation, each key is a single user licence.
You only want to buy one licence?
- Take advantage of BSRIA's offer to buy a single hardcopy version for £175, which gives you a single licence key to the e-book version.
- BSRIA's hardcopy offer also includes £50 discount on a BSRIA publication of your choice; or free training webinar of your choice. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to claim the offer.
What are the Spon's Price books?
UK construction supply chain firms face an array of risks going into 2021 as fallout from the COVID-19 crisis – not least the effect of social distancing rules on site productivity. But underlying construction demand remains broadly in place for the expected medium-term.
SPON’S ARCHITECTS’ AND BUILDERS’ PRICE BOOK 2021, compiled by AECOM, still provides the most accurate, detailed and professionally relevant construction price information for the UK. Its unique Tender Index , updated through the year (2015 = 100), gives an ongoing reality check and allows you to adjust for changing market conditions. Although it suits a wide range of project sizes, this is the only price book which sets out a detailed cost base for contracts exceeding £4,000,000 in value.
As well as it's annual overhaul of prices, several new items have been added, including:
- a London fringe office cost model
- a higher education refurbishment cost model
- Pecafil® permanent formwork
- and an expanded range of cast iron rainwater products
along with the standard features you have come to expect from SPON’S ARCHITECTS’ AND BUILDERS’ PRICE BOOK:
- 20,000 prices for the most frequently specified items, the majority with labour constants and detailed build-ups
- Hundreds of alternative materials prices for the more unusual items
- Detailed guidance on wage rates, daywork, cost limits and allowances, property insurance and professional fees, plus useful formulae, design criteria and trade association addresses