The Retrotec DM32W is a dual channel touchscreen manometer (differential pressure gauge) for blower door and duct leakage systems such as the Retrotec 451 DucTester. Available with WiFi capabilities, it is small, lightweight, and exceptionally intuitive to use with its clear touchscreen.
The DM32W can be controlled with a computer, connected directly or over a network via Ethernet, or directly via USB. Ethernet cables of 100m segments can be used, offering an unlimited distance of reliable control, without the need for pressure tube extensions. The WiFi capability provides the added advantage that systems can be controlled and viewed remotely.
- Touchscreen interface : Clear simple to use, simply "Tap & Go"
- Lithium-ion battery : High capacity rechargeable battery which can even be charged in you car with a USB cable
- Ergonomic design : One hand operation
- State-of-the-art pressure sensors : Digital transducers designed to be more stable than the conventional alalog type.
- Multiple measurement units : Calculates the most complex requirements such as m3/(h/m2)
- Free software updates : Upgrade over the internet new features and capabilities as they introduced without the need to return the instrument back to the supplier
Pressure range -750 Pa to +750 Pa
Pressure resolution 0.1 Pa
Pressure accuracy ±1% of pressure reading or ±0.25 Pa (whichever is greater)
Pressure accuracy calibration meets USACE, ASTM E779-10, CGSB-149.10, EN 13829, UK ATTMA TSL1 and TSL2, NFPA 2001, ISO 14520, EN15004, RESNET
Weight 320 g
WiFi 802.11 protocols (DM32W version only)
Dimensions 14.7 × 9.2 × 3.5 cm
Touchscreen dimensions 8.2 cm diagonal (6.6 × 5.0 cm)
Supported units of measurement and results
Pressure: Pa, psi or in WC
Pressure: Pa, psi or in WC
Flow: CFM, L/s, cu m/s, cu m/h
Flow / Area (Permeability): CFM/sq ft, CFM/100 sq ft, CFM/1000sq ft, (cu m/h)/sq m, (L/s)/sq m
Air changes per hour: /h
Equivalent leakage area, “EqLA”: sq ft, sq in, sq cm
Effective leakage area, “EfLA”: sq ft, sq in, sq cm
*Results can be extrapolated to any desired test pressure
The following results are already extrapolated to the stated reference pressure:
- Equivalent leakage area extrapolated to 10 Pa, “EqLA10”: sq ft, sq in, sq cm
- Equivalent leakage area per enclosure area at 10 Pa, “EqLA10/area”: sq ft/sq ft, sq in/sq ft, sq in/100sq ft, sq cm/sq m)
- Effective leakage area extrapolated to 4 Pa, “EfLA4”: sq ft, sq in, sq cm
- Effective leakage area per enclosure area at 4 Pa, “EfLA4/area”: (sq ft/sq ft, sq in/sq ft, sq in/100sq ft, sq cm/sq m)
Compatible devices for speed control
Retrotec fans: 200, 1000, 2350, 3350 fans with two control ports on the fan top or drive
Minneaoplis (Energy Conservatory) fans: Using the Retrotec produced TEC speed control adapter: MN3, MN4 (only MN fans with cruise control)