The TSI /Airflow Positive and Negative Duct Accreditation (PANDA) 341 light system provides contractors, commissioning engineers, and research and development technicians with the best in class choice of test equipment to quantify air leakage in ductwork and other areas as well as the ability to measure the performance of ducted systems.
The PANDA 341 system provides a fast, accurate, automated solution and helps to ensure compliance with DW143, EN12237, EN1507, SMACNA and EUROVENT 2/2 standards, enhancing energy savings in buildings.
Features and benefits include:
- Positive and Negative Duct Leakage Testing in one rig
- Carry weight of 45 kg (55 kg including instruments)
- Energy savings by testing and minimizing duct leaks
- Compliant with the following standards:
- EN12237 Ventilation for Buildings—Ductwork—Strength & Leakage of Circular Sheet Metal Ducts
- EUROVENT 2/2 Air Leakage Rate in Sheet Metal Air Distribution Systems
- SMACNA Air Duct Leakage Testing
- EN1507 Ventilation for Buildings—Sheet Metal ducts with Rectangular Section—Requirements for Strength and Leakage
- Accuracy is ± 2.5 % of volume flow
- Unique performance and fan speed control charge up of duct system to test static pressure within minutes
- Fits in the back of vans and estate cars
- Model PAN341 comes with standard Airflow TA465P Multi-Function Instrument and PVM610 Micromanometer.
- Automatically calculates leakage rate in real time
- Simultaneous displays flow leakage rate and static pressure
- Provides a pass/fail indication for a given tightness class
- Automatically corrects actual volume flow leakage rate to Standard Temperature and Pressure (STP)
- Monitors barometric pressure and temperature in real time
- Stores data that can be downloaded for report generation and documentation
The TSI meters used with the PANDA system available in non-Bluetooth varients for locations where the use of the Bluetooth comunications protocol is not alowed. You are still able to download stored data via the USB cable and software with the non-Bluetooth instruments. However, these instruments will no longer be able to be paired via Bluetooth to the 8934 wireless printer or to a Bluetooth-enabled computer.
If you require pricing on these models please contact the BSRIA Instrument Solutions technical sales team on 01344 459314 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The part Numbers without Bluetooth are:
• PANDA System PAN341-NB
• PANDA System PAN341-110-NB
Please see the TSI PANDA fan performance curve .pdf datasheet for full details of the instruments performance. Nominal performance figure are:-
- 190 l/s at 500 Pa
- 180 l/s at 1000 Pa
- 150 l/s at 1500 Pa
- 120 l/s at 2000 Pa
- 50 l/s at 2500 Pa
The TSI PANDA model 331 is available to rent, please see separate entry in the hire section for details.