The Flexim Fluxus F608Ex is a flexible and easy to use intrinsically safe portable liquid flow meter is ideal for the support of service and maintenance activities in environments such as the petrochemical industry. The F60Ex has been specifically engineered for its use within hazardous areas and is covered by an ATEX, IECEx and FM certification.
Thus, users are not anymore obliged to obtain a Hot Work Permit, making the access to ATEX, IECEx and FM Zones much easier and less time consuming.
Hire models available are the "energy metering versions" which come with the intrinsically safe low temperature range ultrasonic sensors and temperature sensors.
Sales versions are available in various standard configurations with alternative ultrasonic sensors available on request.
Not suitable for laminated or plated piping.
- Quick and intuitive measurement - reliable results in less than 5 minutes
- Rugged for its usage in rough industrial environments -
- Lightweight housing
- Fast measurement: No zero point calibration necessary thanks to Plug & Play transducer recognition (EPROM)
- Bi-directional measurement for nearly all pipe material and nearly all liquid media
- High accuracy due to dual-ìP technology with Digital Signal Processing and powerful correction algorithms
- Exhaustive internal database including parameters of a huge variety of pipe materials and media.
- Explosion protection to ATEX / IECEx Zone 2 and FM Class I, Div. 2, Transducers: ATEX Zone 1 and 2 and FM Class I, Div.1 / 2
Hire models are available in the following kit type:-
Flow and energy metering model with the intrinsically safe sensor type SQ-NA2NL-000-VPA-DM-C055 which has a temperature range of -40 to +130 °C and for pipe diameters 10 to 400 mm.
Some models of ultrasonic meters are not suitable for use on various plastic materials such as Polybutylene. Please contact our Hire staff if your application involves these materials for additional advice. Similarly they will not work in galvanised steel, plated, laminated or pipes with linings and an alternative measurement technique will be needed in these applications.
The in-use accuracy of ultrasonic flow meters is subject to site conditions such as pipe dimensions, material, transducer location and mounting configuration. Reference to the manufacturer’s instructions is therefore recommended before use to ensure equipment suitability with additional guidance given in BS 8452 : 2010 - Use of clamp-on (externally mounted) ultrasonic flow-metering techniques for fluid applications – Guide.
Not suitable for use on laminated or plated piping.