The flowtherm NT a user-friendly handset fitted which is fitted with a 16 mm diameter aluminium 100 oC Ex category 3 (zone 2) rated vane probe which is suitable for a wide range of applications.
The instrument comes with datalogging capabilities that allows storage of up to 40,000 values with date and time as well as up to 100 different user profiles.
- Data logger for up to 40,000 values with date and time
- USB interface for downloading the logged data to a PC
- Analog output 0-10 V
- Various measuring modes
- Large, high-contrast display
- Easy-to-use, tactile key feedback
- Dynamic control keys
- IP65 rated for use in hazardous areas ATEX category 3G (zone 2) areas
Type ZS16 vane head
Cylindrical vane wheel sensor / insertion probe with probe diameter 16 mm.
Measuring range 0.6 to 40.0 m/s
Probe material: aluminium.
Working temperature range from -20 to +100 °C.
Suitable for fixed measuring of actual flow velocity v [m/s] and flow rate V/t [m³/h, l/min] in clean gases.
ATEX Ex-protection category 3G (zone 2)
flowtherm NT handset
- actual flow velocity [m/s], [ft/min]
- actual flow rate [m³/h]
- standard flow velocity [N-m/s]
- standard flow rate [N-m³/h]
- mass flow [kg/h]
Analog output 0 - 10 V (Cable provided with all rental units)
IP protection: IP65 (housing)
HLOG II software
The transferred data can be displayed numerically in a spreadsheet or as an interactive line chart. The information can also be saved as a XLS or CSV file as well as the charts exported as JPG file.