The Testo 720 measuring instrument comes with 4 wire sensor technology to provide greater measuring accuracy over convential Type T and K style units. Due to its rugged, water resistant design, large display, and extensive measuring range, Testo 720 is the ideal instrument for everyday measurements in industry.
The (optional) glass-coated laboratory probe with replaceable glass tube can be used for applications in corrosive atmospheres. The cork screw probe facilitates temperature monitoring in frozen food.
- Continuous display of max/min values
- Hold button to freeze readings
- Display back light
- Audible alarm (adjustable limit values)
- Accurate one channel measuring instrument for Pt100 or NTC probe
- Resistant to corrosive media and damage with TopSafe (optional)
- On site printout on Testo printer (optional)
Measuring range - 50 to + 150 °C
Measuring accuracy ± 1 digit ± 0.2 °C (- 25 to + 40 °C), ± 0.3 °C (+ 40.1 to + 80 °C), ± 0.4 °C (+ 80.1 to + 125 °C), ± 0.5 °C (remaining range)
Measuring range - 100 to + 800 °C
Measuring accuracy ± 1 digit ± 0.2 % of mv (+ 200 to + 800 °C) ± 0.2 °C (remaining range)
Instrument resolution 0.1 °C
Instrument operating temperature - 20 to + 50 °C
Important note The Instrument Hire models may differ from that pictured, but all are supplied as standard with air, surface and immersion probes.