The BSRIA Instrument Solutions DPWA series of digital pressure indicators has been designed to give the user all the features required for measuring differential pressures up to a maximum of 10 bar (model specific) in water systems.
The DPWA is a handheld pressure indicator with a remote transducer manifold assembly and is designed for the easy measurement of differential pressures in non corrosive systems. Typical applications include :-
• Differential pressure measurements across balancing valves
• Differential pressure measurements across orifice / venturi metering stations
• Hydraulic differential pressure across pump heads.
In order to aid the operation of the DPWA an “equalising valve” has been fitted to the manifold assembly to allow the quick & accurate zeroing of the instrument while still connected to pressure.
The DPWA has 16 pressure units of measurements, including:
- mbar, bar, psi, mH2O, inH2O (4 & 20°C), ftH2O (4 & 20 °C), inHg, mmHg, mHg, Pa, hPa, kPa & kgf/cm².
An optional user defined pressure unit may be defined at manufacture.
The DPWA Series of Differential pressure indicators have been designed to be lightweight, compact, easily transportable and yet robust enough for today’s applications. The ergonomic casing of the indicator display unit, comfortably fits in the hand and is compact, robust and lightweight.
The main features of the DPWA are:
- 16 pressure scale units of measurement
- High accuracy, 0.1 % of full scale
- No warm up times
- Clear (13 mm) high resolution LCD display.
- Impact resistant case, sealed to IP54
- Replaceable filters
- Power Key with selectable Auto Off
- Filter & Tare keys. Dual key press for zeroing
- Maximum temperature 50 °C
- 3x AA alkaline batteries provide > 300 hours use
- Equalising valve for the zeroing of the instrument while still connected to pressure.
- Robust transducer manifold with colour co-ordinated “High” & “Low” pressure ports
- Replaceable filters
- A 60-second leak test function
Accuracy ± 0.1 % of full scale
Temperature (compensated) 0 to 50 °C
Temperature effects (span) ± 0.02 % rdg / °C
Maximum safe working pressure 2 x full scale
Maximum static pressure 12 bar
Environmental protection IP54
Batteries 3 x 1.5 V alkaline size AA
Pressure connectors ¼ “ Camozzi quick release coupling