The TSI PH721 multifunction electronic balancing tool is an easy to use, light weight, instrument that includes a 610 x 610mm (2'x 2') air capture hood, a detachable manometer and an 450mm (18") pitot tube.
Typical application include:-
• Air volume measurements in HVAC system when adjusting and balancing • HEPA filter testing • Clean room verification
- Easy to use with large digital display
- Micromanometer can be easily detatched so it can be used in a variety of applications
- Back pressure compensation
- Metric and imperial unit options
- Log up to 1000 readings
- Auto zeroring technology
- CompDat software and RS232 lead for the downloading of data
- Fast response time
- Automatic density correction
The optional hoods are supplied as a complete kit for the Instrument Solutions hire models. The hood sizes are as follows:-
610 mm x 1220mm (24 in.x 48in.), 305 mm x 1220mm (12 in.x 48in.), 305 mm x 1525mm (12 in.x 60 in.) and 915 mm x 915 mm (36 in.x 36 in.)
The Instrument Solutions Hire models are also supplied with conventional (non rechargeable) batteries and without any other non standard accessories such as the Velgrid handle.
Flow range 12 to 1180 l/s (42 to 4250m3/hr)
Accuracy volume ±3% reading and ±4 l/s
Weight (standard hood) 3.4kg
Batteries 4 AA size batteries
Battery life 12 hours typical use
General note : The Alnor EBT 720 / EBT721 is an equivalent model to the TSI PH720 / PH721 product.