The TSI AeroTrak portable particle counters model 9350 offer best-in-class features and versatility. This models provide a 50 l/min flow with 0.3 μm sensitivity. Perform ISO 14644-1 classifications and complete certifications of EU GMP facilities, by sampling 1 m3 of air in just 20 minutes. Compatible with TSI’s accurate ventilation probes that measure air velocity/temperature, these products provide you with a complete solution for your certification needs. Also an operating temperature range of 2 oC to 35 oC makes the unit ideal for use in pharmaceutical cold storage applications.
These particle counters can generate pass/fail reports for ISO 14644-1, EU GMP Annex 1, and FS209E. These product can be used as a stand-alone particle counter. The 9350 model complies with all the stringent requirements set forth in ISO 21501-4. They are calibrated with NIST traceable PSL spheres using TSI’s world-class Classifier and Condensation Particle Counters, the recognized standard for particle measurements.
Instrument is compatible for use with TrakPro Lite Secure software.
- Up to six channels of simultaneous data from 0.3 up to 25.0 μm
- x4 standard versions
- 50 l/min flow rate
- Complies with all requirements of ISO 21501-4
- 10,000 sample record storage, 999 locations
- Ethernet and USB outputs
- Industry’s loudest audible alarm
- Easy icon-driven touch screen operation
- Reports for ISO-14644-1, EU GMP Annex 1, and FS209E
- Allows storage and recall of specific tests/recipes
- Displays up to three environmental parameters
- Stainless steel enclosure
- Clean room classification down to ISO Class 2
Particle channel sizes / models
- 9350-02: 0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 2.0 3.0, 5.0 μm,
- 9350-02N: 0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 2.0 3.0, 5.0 μm, with no printer
- 9350-03: 0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 3.0, 5.0, 10.0 μm,
- 9350-02N: 0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 3.0, 5.0, 10.0 μm, with no printer
Size resolution < 15 % @ 0.5 μm (per ISO 21501-4)
- 9350: 50 % at 0.3 μm; 100 % for particles > 0.45 μm (per ISO 21501-4 and JIS)
Concentration limit > 710,000 / ft3 at 10 % coincidence loss
Light source Long life laser diode
Zero count < 1 count per 5 minutes (per ISO 21501-4 and JIS B9921)
Flow rate 50 l/min ± 5 % accuracy (meets ISO 21501-4 and JIS B9921)
Battery life > 3 hours of continuous operation
Temperature Range 2 oC to 35 oC
Printer Built-in thermal printer (also available without printer)
The Instrument rental model comes with a built-in printer and is configured for 0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 3.0, 5.0 and 10.0 micron sizes only.