Fluke 50 Series II contact thermometers offer fast response and laboratory accuracy (0.05 % + 0.3 °C) in a rugged, handheld test tool.
Available in four versions, single and dual thermocouple inputs, with and without data logging capability.
- Large backlit dual display shows any combination of T1, T2 (52 and 54 only), T1-T2 (52 and 54 only), plus MIN, MAX, or AVG
- Relative time clock on MIN, MAX, and AVG provides a time reference for major events
- Electronic Offset function allows compensation of thermocouple errors to maximize overall accuracy
- Measures J, K, T, and E-types of thermocouples
- Readout in ºC, ºF, or Kelvin (K)
- Splash and dust resistant case protected by impact absorbing holster
- User friendly front panel is easy to set up and operate
- Sleep mode increases battery life; typical 1000-hour battery life
- Battery door allows easy battery replacement without breaking the calibration seal
- Optional ToolPak accessory allows the thermometer to hang from any metal object (with the rare earth magnet) or secure around a pipe (with hook-and-loop straps) for hands-free operation.
- 3 year warranty
Important note Only the Fluke 52 II verion is available for hire with a range of probes and extension leads. These items do not come with a bead type probe as detailed within the sales section of the web site.
> - 100 °C J, K, T, E, and N-type: ± [0.05 % + 0.3 °C]*, R and S-type: ± [0.05 % + 0.4 °C]*
< - 100 °C J, K, E, and N-types: ± [0.20 % + 0.3 °C]*, T-type: ± [0.50 % + 0.3 °C]
< 1000 °C 0.1 °C / °F / K
> 1000 °C 1 °C / °F / K
J-type - 210 °C to 1200 °C
K-type - 200 °C to 1372 °C
T-type - 250 °C to 400 °C
E-type - 150 °C to 1000 °C
N-type - 200 °C to 1300 °C*
R and S-type 0 °C to 1767 °C*
* Only the Fluke Models 53 II B and 54 II B thermometers are capable of measuring N, R, and S-type thermocouples