The Q-Trak monitor is an ideal instrument for IAQ monitoring of a wide range of parameters including carbon dioxide (CO2), carbon monoxide (CO), volatile organic compounds (VOC's), temperature and humidity. Typical applications include:-
• IAQ investigations • Industrial hygiene surveys • Baseline trending and screening • Building commissioning • Tracking down emissions to their source (point source location) • BREEAM assesments
On-screen prompts and step-by-step instructions guide the user through operation, instrument setup and field calibration. The Q-Trak IAQ Monitor 7575 also features an ergonomic case design with probe holder and a keypad lockout to prevent tampering during unattended use. The Q-Trak IAQ Monitor 7575 is designed to work with a wide range of plug-in probes which expands measurement capability.
- Simultaneously displays CO2, CO, temperature and humidity measurements
- Calculates dew point, wet bulb and percent outside air
- Large graphic display
- Displays up to 5 measurements
- On-screen messages and instructions
- One instrument with multiple plug-in probe options including VOC’s and air velocity
- Store up to 39 days of data collected at one-minute log intervals
- TrakPro™ data analysis software provided for data logging, analysis and documenting results
- Bluetooth communications for transferring data or remote polling
Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) probes
IAQ probes are available to measure temperature, humidity, CO and CO2 of indoor environments. Calculations include wet bulb and dew point temperatures. The IAQ probes feature field calibration capability, and the CO sensor in the Model 982 is field replaceable.
Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) probes
Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s) are organic-based chemicals emitted as gases or vapors from solids or liquids that vaporize at room temperatures. Health effects from inhaling VOC’s depend on the type of chemical, amount in the air (concentration in ppm or ppb), how long a person is exposed, and personal sensitivity to a given VOC. TSI VOC probes are available to measure temperature, humidity, VOC and CO2 or just VOC and temperature. Calculations include percent outside air, wet bulb and dew point temperatures. VOC exposure in mass concentration (mg/m3) can be calculated by inputting the molecular weight and response factor for a particular VOC. The VOC probes feature field calibration, maintenance and replacement sensors.
The TSI Q-Trak is available in non-Bluetooth varients for locations where the use of the Bluetooth comunications protocol is not alowed. You are still able to download stored data via the USB cable and software with the non-Bluetooth instruments. However, these instruments will no longer be able to be paired via Bluetooth to the 8934 wireless printer or to a Bluetooth-enabled computer.
If you require pricing on these models please contact the BSRIA Instrument Solutions technical sales team on 01344 459314 or email@example.com
The part Numbers without Bluetooth are:
- Q-Trak IAQ monitor 7575-NB
- Q-Trak IAQ monitor 7575-X-NB.
Operating temperature 5 to 45 °C
Storage temperature - 20 to 60 °C
Logging capability Range logs up to 56,035 data points with key (4) measured parameters enabled, 39 days at 1 minute log intervals
Time constants 1 sec, 5 sec, 10 sec, 20 sec, 30 sec (user selectable)
Log intervals 1 second up to 1 hour (user selectable)
Meter dimensions 9.7 cm x 21.1 cm x 5.3 cm
Weight (with batteries) 0.36 kg
Power requirements x4 AA size alkaline batteries or AC adapter.
For instrument accuracies please refer to the instrument datasheet(s).
IMPORTANT NOTE Instrument Hire models are the 7575 with the 982, 985 or 986 IAQ probes. Also available is the 7565 (previous) version of the product without VOC measurement capability.