Designed to assess ventilation systems and measure pollutants in the context of indoor air quality monitoring, the Chauvin Arnoux CA1510 instrument is an accurate preliminary diagnostic indicator thanks to its alerts set at 1,000 ppm or 1,700 ppm of CO2. It operates from its internal batteries or can be run from a mains / micro USB charger.
Two communication modes are available: USB or Bluetooth. They can be used to configure the recordings, remote display on a PC or Android tablet and data display as a graph or as a table of values. They can also be used to export the data into Excel, to calculate the confinement index with selection of periods when people are present and to generate reports.
Product is available to purchase in charcoal grey or white. If the charcoal grey case variant is required please contact our sales team on 01344 459314 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 million values stored on the product in the form of several measurement campaigns
- USB interface (product recognized as a USB key) or Bluetooth for wireless use
- Software supplied as standard and 1510 application available with Android
- Locking of the instrument possible during recording (display & keyboard)
- Numerous mounting possibilities, some available as optional accessories including; magnetized product, wall support, wall support with padlock insert, desktop stand or suspended via wire.
CO2 range 0 to 5,000 ppm
CO2 accuracy ± (50 ppm + 3 % of the value measured)
Temperature range - 10 °C to + 60 °C
Temperature accuracy ± 0.5 °C
Humidity range 5 to 95 % rh
Humidity accuracy ± 2 % rh