Designed for verification and maintenance departments in industrial or administrative buildings, the Qualistar CA8334 enables the user to obtain an instant picture of the main characteristics of electrical network quality.
Handy and very compact, this instrument also gives numerous calculated values and several processing functions in line with current standards such as EN 50160, IEC 61000-4-15, IEC 61000-4-30 and IEC 61000-4-7.
- Colour LCD screen for graphic display
- 3 structured display modes: observation, diagnosis, monitoring
- Complete three-phase analysis: voltage, current, power / energy, harmonics (up to 50th order), flicker, measurement of transients, alarm trigger
- Processing of data via PC software QualistarView or DataViewer Pro
- Recording of 12 screens
- Compliant with IEC 61010-1, 600V Cat.IV
- Optional 5 to 100 A CT sets available as an accessory
- Complete instrument configuration via software: setup, recording and alarms modes.
- Recorded and alarm data processing.
- Graphic representation of data in Windows operating environment
- Data analysis in compliance with EN 50160 standard
- Screen printout and transient transfers in BMP format
- 3D representation of harmonics
- Data to spread sheet transfer (Excel)
Important note: For PC connection a 9 pin serial (RS232) port is required or a USB to RS232 converter. If USB only is required please see the CA8335 model,
General : The Instrument Solutions models come in two versions with 100 A or 3000 A nominal rated CT's. The 100 A CT's are rated for use over the range 100 mA to 120 A, and the 3000 A CT's are rated for use between 10 and 3000 A.
Power supply Mains 110 V and 230 V with a NiMH (9.6 V) rechargeable battery
Operating temperature 0 to +50 °C
Storage temperature -40 °C to +70 °C
Standards EN IEC 61010, 600 V cat. III, double insulation for inputs and outputs
Dimensions (L x W x H) 180 x 55 x 240 mm
Weight 1.5 kg with battery
Frequency range 40 - 70 Hz
Accuracy voltage/current ± 0.5 % Power: ± 1 %
Accuracy power factor ± 0.01
Accuracy frequency ± 0.01 Hz
Accuracy THD (total harmonic distortion) ± 1 % L ± 2 pts
Accuracy energy ± 1 %
Sampling frequency 12.8 kHz / channel at 50 Hz
Memory 4 Mbytes