The FLIR E54, E76, E86 and E96 thermal imaging cameras are perfect for uncovering hard-to-find building envelope deficiencies such as moisture penetration in the building fabric as well as in use within industrial applications which requires superior thermal sensitivity
Available with a range of different image resolutions with the E96 model offering 1.2 megapixel using the UltraMax enhancement feature. Optional FLIR AutoCal (interchangeable) lenses available on the E76, E86 and E96 versions all within a user-friendly, handheld platform. The cameras have a rugged chassis and scratch-resistant Dragontrail cover glass and are designed specifically to make your work faster, safer and more efficient.
IMPORTANT NOTE The E76, E86 and E96 models are available to purchase as single, two or three lens variants. Please call the instrument Solutions sales team to discuss these options and obtain a competitive quotation.
- All models come with the FLIR Inspection Route Camera option
- Grip, trigger, and buttons designed for easy one-handed operation
- Sensitive enough to clearly identify hidden deficiencies
- On-screen area measurement tools
- Interchangeable lenses (E76, E86 and E96 camera's only)
- Wi-Fi, METERLiNK connectivity
- Streamlined reporting features with Inspection Route Camera Option that is automatically enabled in the camera
For full technical details, please see the data sheet.
- Resolution 320 x 240 (76,800 pixels)
- Range -20 to 650 oC
- Resolution 320 x 240 (307,200 pixels with UltraMax enhancement)
- Range -20 to 650 oC (Optional to 1000 oC)
- Resolution 464 x 348 (645,888 pixels with UltraMax enhancement)
- Range -20 to 1500 oC
- Resolution 640 x 480 (1.2 megapixels with UltraMax enhancement)
- Range -20 to 1500 oC
Thermal sensitivity/NETD E54 < 0.04 °C @ 30 °C All other models < 0.03 °C @ 30 °C with 42 o lens
Lens field of View (FOV) 42° wide angle lens (10 mm lens), 24° standard (17mm lens), 14° telephoto lens (29 mm)
Image refresh rate 30 Hz
Software All cameras are supplied with free to use FLIR Thermal Studio Starter software package. This can be upgraded on a subscription basis to the Thermal Studio Pro and Route Creator bundle at an optional charge.
IMPORTANT HIRE NOTES
The E96 model is available to hire with a 24° standard lens fitted. It is available on a 1, 2, 3 day or weekly rental basis with an optional Extech EX845 Meterlink clamp meter. The camera is supplied with the basic FLIR Tools reporting software on a CD or it is available for download within this product page.