The FLIR E76 and E96 thermal imaging cameras are perfect for uncovering hard-to-find building envelope deficiencies such as moisture penetration in the building fabric as well as in use within industrial applications which requires superior thermal sensitivity
Available with a range of different image resolutions with the E96 model offering 1.2 megapixel using the UltraMax enhancement feature. The cameras have a rugged chassis and scratch-resistant Dragontrail cover glass and are designed specifically to make your work faster, safer and more efficient.
The E76 and E96 models are available to hire with a 24° standard lens fitted. They are available on a 1, 2, 3 day or weekly rental basis with an optional Extech EX845 Meterlink clamp meter. The camera is supplied with the basic FLIR Tools reporting software on a CD or it is available for download within this product page.
Available as an optional extra to hire is the telephoto (14 degree) lens for precise focus and crisp imaging of distant targets.
- All models come with the FLIR Inspection Route Camera option
- Grip, trigger, and buttons designed for easy one-handed operation
- Sensitive enough to clearly identify hidden deficiencies
- On-screen area measurement tools
- Interchangeable lenses
- Wi-Fi, METERLiNK connectivity
- Streamlined reporting features with Inspection Route Camera Option that is automatically enabled in the camera
For full technical details, please see the data sheet.
- Resolution 320 x 240 (307,200 pixels with UltraMax enhancement)
- Range -20 to 650 oC (Optional to 1000 oC)
- Resolution 640 x 480 (1.2 megapixels with UltraMax enhancement)
- Range -20 to 1500 oC
Thermal sensitivity/NETD E54 < 0.04 °C @ 30 °C All other models < 0.03 °C @ 30 °C with 42 o lens
Lens field of View (FOV) 42° wide angle lens (10 mm lens), 24° standard (17mm lens), 14° telephoto lens (29 mm)
Image refresh rate 30 Hz
Software All cameras are supplied with free to use FLIR Thermal Studio Starter software package.