The Chauvin Arnoux CA8345 is a Class A power and energy quality analyser. It is equipped with an intuitive interface that is simple to use. As standard it comes with multilingual online help that can be displayed at any time on the large colour LCD touch screen. Easy to handle, it is intended for inspection and maintenance teams working on industrial installations. It can be used to obtain a snapshot of the electrical network's main quality features or as a data logger and use on all types of installations. For greater safety, the CA8345 automatically recognizes the type of current sensor connected which ensures high measurement accuracy. It provides a large number of calculated values and several processing functions. It offers users all the measurements needed to successfully handle energy efficiency projects and monitor the electrical distribution network. By calculating the cost of the electricity, you can immediately determine the value of the electricity consumed.
- IEC 61000-4-30 Class A compliant
- Harmonics up to the 63rd Order including interharmonics
- Built-in GPS time/date reference
- 7 inch touch screen
- Remote access with screen mirroring
- SD card and USB port for easy downloading
- Ethernet and WiFi Connectivity
It can display the harmonics and interharmonics as stipulated by IEC 61000-4-7. At the same time, it detects the carrier currents flowing on the installation.
The CA 8345 monitors all the events on the network:
- Trend diagram, variations of the signal parameters
- Parameterizable alarms, with the possibility of sending an email alert to the user
- 2.5 µs transients
- 12 kV shockwaves lasting 500 ns
- True Inrush to capture all the load start-ups
A Monitoring mode can be used to record the measurement campaigns required for analysis as per EN50160.
In addition to the SD and USB drive, it is also possible to recover the measurements and communicate with the CA8345 remotely. USB, remote links, Wifi (direct or via server) or via RJ45. An IRD Server mode allows extraction of the data from anywhere in the world without endangering internet security.
The CA8345 instrument is delivered with:
- x5 banana leads and croc clips
- x5 reeling boxes
- USB interface cable
- Shoulder carry bag
- Magnetic hook
- SD memory card
- Cable identification tags
- Manuals and manufacturers verification certificate
Current clamps, software and power supplies are charged as an extra unless offered as part of a bundle kit.