The Extech CO200 and CO210 instruments are compact desktop indoor air quality meter that measure carbon dioxide (CO2) levels, air temperature, humidity, date and time. With visible and audible alarms, these are an ideal instrument for indoor air quality (IAQ) diagnosis.
The CO210 model has the additional capability of data logging up to 5,333 data points.
Typical applications include schools, hospitals, greenhouses, offices, factories and hotels.
*** FURTHER REDUCTIONS FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY *** excess stock 2018 list prices CO200 £192.00 and CO210 £217.00 now available at fantastic offer prices of only £115.00 and £130.00 respectively.
- Checks for carbon dioxide (CO2) concentrations
- Maintenance free NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) CO2 sensor
- Indoor air quality displayed in ppm with Good (380 to 420 ppm), Normal (< 1,000 ppm), Poor (> 1000 ppm) indication
- User programmable High / Low visible and audible CO2 warning alarms
- Measurement ranges: CO2: 0 to 9,999 ppm, Temperature: - 10 to 60 °C, Humidity: 0.1 to 99.9 % rh
- Displays Year, Month, Date, and Time
- Max/Min CO2 value recall function
- Automatic baseline calibration or manual calibration in fresh air
- Complete with universal AC adaptor
- Software and cable supplied with the CO210 model
CO2 range 0 to 9,999 ppm
CO2 resolution 1 ppm
CO2 accuracy ± (5 % rdg + 50 ppm)
Temperature range - 10 to 60 °C
Temperature resolution 0.1 °C
Temperature accuracy ± 0.6 °C
Humidity range 0.1 to 99.9 %
Humidity resolution 0.1 %
Humidity accuracy ± 3 % (10 to 90 %), ± 5 %(< 10 % or > 90 %)
CO2 sensor type NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) technology
Humidity sensor type Capacitance
Air temperature type Thermistor
Datalogging (CO210 model only) Up to 5,333 data points
Sample rate (CO210 model only) 1 second to 4 hours-59 minutes-59 seconds
Dimensions / weight 117 x 102 x 102 mm / 204 g