Ex-Hire rental stock
Limited availability ex rental hire stock. One (x1) kit available as the 2 badge variant and one (x1) kit available as the 5 badge variant. All units come with new batteries fitted by the manufacturer and a calibration certificate.
Please note as batteries and calibration is undertaken by the manufacturer, the delivery time is approximately 3 working weeks from placement of order.
Each kit comes complete with a unit reader, badge charging dock, power supply, new batteries (fitted by the manufacturer), copy of software and a traceable calibration certificate.
The Cirrus CR 110A doseBadge personal noise dosimeter is the perfect instrument for measuring personal noise exposure. The doseBadge will measure, store and calculate all the essential parameters needed for compliance with the Noise at Work Regulations including LAe, % dose exposure as well as all the overall values for time history and noise profile throughout the measurement period.
Designed to be simple to use with no cables, it has software that creates reports quickly, it is lightweight, and comes with a fast battery charge time that enables day-after-day measurements to be taken without fear of data loss.
Applicable standards 61252:1993 Personal Sound Exposure Meters, ANSI S1.25:1991 Personal Noise Dosemeters Class Designation, 2AS-90/80-5 and RC:110A: Internal acoustic calibrator to IEC 60942:2003 Class 2
Measurement range (typical) 70 dB (A) to 130 dB (A) RMS, 120 dB (C) to 140 dB (C) Peak
Measurement functions - Overall measurement data
- doseBadge configuration (badge serial number, date & time)
- Calibration record
- Measurement duration
- Highest peak(C) sound level during the measurement
- Overload exceedence
- 115 dB (A) maximum sound level exceedence
- Battery status
- LAeq, LEX,8 h, LAE, % dose, exposure (Pa2h)
- Estimated % dose, estimated exposure (Pa2h)
- 1 minute time history of: LAeq, Peak(C) Level & battery level
- ‘A’ for all RMS measurements
- ‘C’ for Peak sound pressure
Channel 1: Independent user configuration of:-
- Exchange rate: 3 dB, 4 dB or 5 dB
- Criterion level: 80 dB, 85 dB, 90 dB
- Criterion time: 8 hrs, 12 hrs, 16 hrs, 18 hrs
- Threshold: None, 80 dB, 90 dB
- Time weighting: None, ‘S’ (Slow)
Channel 2: Preset to:-
- Exchange rate:3 dB
- Criterion level: 85 dB
- Criterion time: 8 hrs
- Threshold: None
- Time weighting: None
CR:110A doseBadge; The CR:110A doseBadge can store up to 24 hours of data in a single measurement
RC:110A Reader; Up to 999 Individual doseBadge Measurements
RC:110A doseBadge internal NiMH battery. Typical battery life 30 hours @ 80 dB
doseBadge® is a Registered Trade Mark of Cirrus Research plc.