Exclusive promotion: electronic format now available at special prices!
Are you or your staff working remotely and would like electronic access to Spon's Civil Engineering and Highway Works Price Book 2021?
Taylor & Francis (Spon's) and BSRIA are now offering an exclusive promotion to buy the publication in standalone electronic format, at heavily discounted prices.
Only £35 per licence for a minimum order of 5 licences; or £30 per licence for ten licences and above.
Normal retail price is £195 for hardcopy - less ten percent for electronic copy.
Terms of the e-book offer:
- Five licences - £35 each (total price £175)
- Ten licences - £30 each (total price £300)
- Sixteen and above licences - £30 each.
- On purchase, we will send you one licence key per copy
- The e-book is accessible via VitalSource® e-book software - access details will be sent to you
- You may use this at home, office, mobile device or anywhere you have access to the internet.
- You may distribute these keys to your colleagues in your organisation, each key is a single user licence.
What are the Spon's Price books?
SPON'S CIVIL ENGINEERING AND HIGHWAY WORKS PRICE BOOK 2021 from AECOM gives a full breakdown of labour, plant and material elements, with labour rates updated. Cost guidance is given at a number of levels, varying from the more general functional costs to detailed resource costing; and in conformity with CESMM4 and the Highways Method of Measurement, and updated to the CIJC wage agreement.
This 35th edition gives more items on shafts, tunnelling, drainage and water proofing - covering some brand new materials and methods. Notes have been added to tunnelling, viaducts, D-walls and piling under the output section. The book partially reflects costs and new ways of working resulting from the Covid-19 pandemic.
Use the access code inside the front cover of the book to get set up with an ebook of this 2021 edition on the VitalSource® Bookshelf platform, available for access and use until the end of December 2021.
Along with the standard features you have come to expect from SPON'S CIVIL ENGINEERING AND HIGHWAY WORKS PRICE BOOK:
for budgeting: estimating principles, on-cost advice, method-related charges
for resource costings: labour costs, plant costs, material prices
for rapid cost information: approximate estimates, dayworks, cost indices
for plant and labour allowances: production rates, outputs, man hour constants
for detailed pricing: unit costs with full breakdown, or specialist prices, with advice on item coverage, waste allowances and comparative costs
for incidental advice: tables and formulae, technical information, professional advice
updates, free of charge, twice a year
Table of Contents
- Oncosts and Profit
- Cost Indices and Location Factors
- Approximate Estimating
- Unit Costs – Civil Engineering Works
- Unit Costs – Highway Works
- Professional Fees
- Useful Addresses for Further information
- Tables and Memoranda