Are you visiting bsria.com from outside your region? Visit your regional site for more relevant services and pricing.
BSRIA invites you to join our webinar on HVAC&R and technology trends and listen to BSRIA experts discussing global HVAC, refrigeration and smart markets.
There is no course currently scheduled, please contact us to register your interest for the next course, or to discuss our in company training. Enquire
As Mostra Convegno (MCE) 2020 has been postponed until September due to the Coronavirus outbreak, BSRIA has decided to go ahead with its planned renowned industry presentation in a webinar format.
BSRIA’s industry presentation webinar on global HVAC & Smart technology trends will take place on Wednesday, 18th March, from 4-5pm CET (Central European Time).
This is a great opportunity to hear BSRIA’s recognised global HVAC & R experts explaining recent market and technology trends in the global HVAC, refrigeration and smart markets. Our experts will also review the likely impact the lock-down of the Chinese production lines might have on the global HVAC markets.
The presentations within the webinar will offer insight into the following topics:
• Global Heating & Renewables: Change is in the air with growing focus towards the integration of renewables, cooling and ventilation
• Global drivers and challenges in AC&R with special focus on Europe
• Status of Building Automation in Europe and the impact of the IoT revolution.
BSRIA continues to offer unrivalled professional consultancy in the HVAC, refrigeration, controls and energy fields, helping organisations find the right business solutions in challenging times.
Contact BSRIA WMI at:
• America sales enquiries: BSRIA USA: firstname.lastname@example.org ¦ +1 312 753 6803 www.bsria.com/us
• China sales enquiries: BSRIA China: email@example.com ¦ +86 10 6465 7707 www.bsria.com.cn
• All other sales enquiries: BSRIA UK: firstname.lastname@example.org ¦ +44 (0) 1344 465 540 www.bsria.com/uk
For more information contact our main UK office on : t: +44 (0) 1344 465540 or e: email@example.com