The Micronics Portaflow PF440IP is a rugged portable clamp-on flow meter in an IP67 rated case with IP68 rated transducers. It offers the user a quick and acurate method of determining flow rates in pipes with easy to follow menus when setting up the equipment. The case has been designed to provide suitable protection in hostile environments and the transducers are capable of being submerged. The internal memory is able to retain 198,000 data points, and the internal battery allows up to 150 hours of continuous measurement to be programmed into the instrument.
- Easy to install
- Simple to follow programming menu
- Clamp-on IP68 rated sensors
- Suitable for different types of fluids including hydraulic oil, fuel oil, glycol solutions and chemicals
- Reynolds number correction
- Suitable for external applications such as HVAC boiler testing, balancing water systems, leak detection, pump verification, fire system testing, and fuel oil metering.
Also available to purchase is the Micronics TM8812 ultrasonic thickness gaugeas an optional accessory to accurately measure the thickness of many materias including steel, cast iron, aluminium, brass, zinc and PVC. With a resolution of 0.1 mm this simple to use device has a range of 1.2 to 200 mm and operates on x4 AAA sized batteries.
Pipe sizes 50 mm OD to 2000 mm OD pipe - Type "B" transducers range
Transducer operating temperature - 20 to + 135 oC
Flow velocity range 0.1 to 10 m/s (Bi-directional subject to pipe size)
Accuracy ± 0.5 to 3 % dependent of flow rate and pipe size.
Data logging memory 198,000 data points in up to 20 named recording blocks. Data displayed locally in text or graph format. Real time or stored. Can be downloaded via USB port to a Windows based PC.
Outputs Isolated 0/4 to 20 mA, USB, pulse