The Fluke 1630-2 is a stakeless earth ground loop and AC leakage current clamp which is ideal for fast, safe indoor/outdoor earth ground resistance and AC leakage current tests. You can test the grounding components of equipment in hard-to-reach spaces, including areas that are indoors or fully paves and do not permit driving auxiliary test stakes. Stay on line—identify ground loop resistance without the need to disconnect then reconnect the earth electrode from the system.
This instrument is high quality, rugged and has a heavy duty clamp jaw which stays in alignment and in calibration in every day, on the job industrial environments. In addition, the Fluke 1630-2 clamp measures earth ground loop resistances for multi-grounded systems using the dual-clamp jaw making it the ideal instrument for the busy test engineer.
For full details of the features, please see the data sheet.
- AC leakage current measurement - Identify ac leakage currents without disconnecting the earth ground stake from the grounding system–ideal for system trouble shooting.
- Rugged - Heavy-duty clamp jaw stays in alignment and in calibration even in every day, on-the- job industrial environments.
- Logging measurements - The earth ground clamp saves time by automatically recording data at pre-set intervals and saves up to 32,760 measurements in memory at the set logging interval. Saves time by recording and storing measured values.
- Alarm threshold - User-defined high/low alarm limits, for rapid measurement evaluation.
- Band-pass filter - Selectable band-pass filter function removes unwanted noise from the ac leakage current measurement.
For full technical details, please see the data sheet.
Maximum voltage to earth ground 1000 V
Frequency range 40 Hz to 1 kHz
Operating temperature 40 Hz to 1 kHz
Storage temperature - 20 °C to + 60 °C
Data logging capacity Minimum of 32,760 measurements
Data logging interval 1 second to 59 minutes and 59 seconds