China has by far the largest share of the world market which is estimated at 10.94 US$ billion.
In Brazil, the refrigeration market is characterized by the presence of many companies supplying different parts and components. The total market size, including compressors, condensing units, packs and racks, heat exchangers and other refrigeration units is estimated at US$ 3.79 billion in 2012.
Also on the agenda is the uptake of new materials such as aluminium micro-channel heat exchangers to replace traditional copper. However, there has not been the same level of shift from reciprocating compressors towards scroll seen in AC.
India has the highest CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) at 15%, followed by Brazil and Russia on 9%.
New global report now available by BSRIA
BSRIA has recently published its new World Refrigeration Reports focussing on the market for commercial and industrial refrigeration in nine key countries: China, Brazil, France, Germany, India, Italy, Russia, UK and the US.
Each report examines segmentations of compressors, condensing units, packs and racks, evaporators and refrigeration units as well as heat exchangers. The Worldwide Market Intelligence reports provide details on:
- The market size by volume & value in 2012 and 2013
- Segmentations by technology and size
- Review of the market drivers and local peculiarities
- Market trends and forecasts up to 2016, by volume & value
- Trends and expectations for refrigerants to 2016 by product
- Trends in inverters
- Distribution pattern by key product areas
- Foreign trade by product group
- Major players in order of importance by product group
- Company profiles of key Global compressor suppliers
- The end user accounts by key product groups
For more information or to order a copy of the report, contact BSRIA Worldwide Marketing Intelligence on email@example.com or +44 (0)1344 465 610.