Our industry breakfast briefing is intended to provide you with useful data and expert insight on what might be expected in the global HVAC and smart technologies markets in 2023. It will also give you the opportunity to speak and consult with our experts in confidence. The briefing will take place between 8am and 10am on Monday 6th and Tuesday 7th February 2023.
The presentation agenda is not to be missed. The key learning points are listed below:
Krystyna Dawson, Commercial Director, WMI/INC: Opening address and introduction
Nicola Fallowfield-Smith, Business Manager, WMI/INC:
- How can market intelligence help you make informed growth plans in the current uncertain economic markets?
- Overview of the current HVAC markets and opportunities.
Socrates Christidis, Research Manager, heating and renewables:
- Discover the latest information on global heating market trends.
- How are the major heating markets – China, Europe, US, and Canada, reacting to the climate crisis and the shock of surging energy prices?
- Focusing on the North American markets, what are the latest findings on the heat transition and the drive to decarbonization?
Aline Breslauer, Research Manager, VAC&R:
- How has the Global AC market been dealing with the aftermath of the Covid pandemic, supply chain issues and rising inflation?
- What is the industry doing to address the uncertainty of the US relationship with China and the risks of a global recession?
- Find out about the BSRIA US Global and Regional AC study, as well as the outcome of the latest IAQ report.
Lone Hansen, Research Manager Cabling, BACS & Smart technologies;
- Discover whether the pandemic and climate change have boosted the uptake of smart technologies.
- What has been the impact of hybrid working on commercial buildings and smart technologies?
- Get a first hand insight into the new BSRIA US HVAC equipment controller study, which includes stand-alone smart connected HVAC equipment with embedded controllers.
The International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigeration Exposition (AHR Expo) is the world’s largest HVACR event and is an essential event for any HVACR professional. It attracts the most comprehensive gathering of industry professionals and experts from around the globe each year. The show provides a unique forum where manufacturers of all sizes and specialities can come together to share ideas and showcase the future of HVACR technology under one roof.
Since 1930, the AHR Expo has remained the industry’s best place for OEMs, engineers, contractors, facility operators, architects, educators, and other industry professionals to explore the latest trends and applications, and to cultivate mutually beneficial business relationships. The AHR Expo is co-sponsored by ASHRAE and AHRI and is held concurrently with ASHRAE’s Winter Conference.