BSRIA Test House Manager, Tom Garrigan, will be a judge for the RAC Cooling Awards 2015, with the winners being announced at the London Hilton, Park Lane, on Wednesday 23rd September.
Now in its 11th year, the RAC Cooling Industry Awards are a “must-attend event” for the cooling and refrigeration industry and the “biggest and most-respected Awards event” within the industry. The awards champion the leading innovations and environmental successes in the refrigeration and air conditioning industry. With a captive audience of 600+ decision makers, they offer a unique chance for companies to position themselves in front of those who can drive business forward.
The judging panel is made up of the leading figures from the cooling and refrigeration industry; they have drawn up a shortlist for each category and the winners will be announced at the prestigious awards ceremony.
Tom Garrigan said: “I am delighted to have been appointed a judge for these respected awards. Such innovation, as these awards acknowledge and celebrate, is essential for driving energy efficiency within the industry. It is important that this is recognised. Added to which, attendees will be able to establish themselves as global thought leaders to a room packed full of potential customers and partners.
New for 2015 was ‘face to face’ judging where those shortlisted had the opportunity to showcase their work in front of the category judges in person.”
The award categories are:
- Air Conditioning or Heat Pump Innovation of the Year
- Air Conditioning Product of the Year – Accessory; Component or Process
- Air Conditioning Product of the Year – System or Standalone
- Building Energy Project of the Year
- Data Centre Cooling Impact Award
- End User (Non-supermarket) of the Year
- Environmental Collaboration of the Year
- Excellence in Foodservice Award
- Heat Pump Product of the Year
- Industrial Project of the Year
- International Achievement of the Year
- Low Carbon Achievement of the Year
- National Retailer of the Year
- National Student of the Year
- Refrigeration Innovation of the Year – Component or Process
- Refrigeration Innovation of the Year – System or Standalone
- Refrigeration Product of the Year – Component or Accessory
- Refrigeration Product of the Year – System or Standalone
- The Resource Data Management RAC Contractor of the Year
- Retail Project / Convenience Store of the Year
For more information or to attend, please contact James Dennison on 020 3033 2954 or email email@example.com or click; RAC Cooling Awards.